Recent content by Sander

1. Sander

Other Game Pokémon

This is way to hard to chose. but ill try. 3rd evolution: A tie between Butterfree and Jumpluff 2nd evolution: Also a tie between Furret, Umbreon and Ninjask 1st evolustion: to many to pick so here is a little list of cuties (I just can't pick.) Legendary: Also a tie between...
  2. Sander

Animal Crossing.

Yea i have this alot. if i havent played for more then a 2-3 weeks then i have to start over. i made it 6 months playing almost everyday but then i didn't play for a month and had to start over :P
  3. Sander

Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

The wii-fit trainer is way to fun to play!
  4. Sander

Animal Crossing.

Oh. i actually like the guy. i mean he lets you build a house when you don't have any money and, you can pay it off when ever you want. no time limit. and when you upgraded your house you did agree with the high price you had to pay off (without a time limit).
  5. Sander

Official Looking for Testers!

Love to help. send a email so hoping i get picked :)
  6. Sander

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

They just released a new song so this is what im listening to for the next week <3
  7. Sander

okay these forums are to addicting.

okay these forums are to addicting.
  8. Sander

Did he/she survive?

Did he/she survive?
  9. Sander

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Oh, thanks. im kinda a newbie at internet slang :P
  10. Sander

Minccino is so cute tho. i used one in my team in black 2. tail slaps all day!

Minccino is so cute tho. i used one in my team in black 2. tail slaps all day!
  11. Sander

oh, thanks. this is kinda like the first forum i ever joined :P so im still a noob with everything
  12. Sander

Haha you beat me to it!
  13. Sander

Nice weather today, right? <- chitchat
  14. Sander

Weapons & Equip [Mount] Bicycle

I have to say. it would look hilarious if your character would just sit straight up not moving while you race across the map :P
Back
Top Bottom