Recent content by sangrento

1. sangrento

Items Void Bag only works w/ Info Accessories on "open" state

Why do they only work if the bag is open to pick up trash? Is that a bug? it's so dumb!
  2. sangrento

tModLoader Antiaris

Will it at least be a compatibility fix for 1.4 tmodloader when it comes out? love this mod
  3. sangrento

tModLoader AutoReforge mod

wow cool, very nice, gonna install it rn
  4. sangrento

tModLoader AutoReforge mod

Does it support the reforge armor mod? :v
  5. sangrento

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

I know suggestion for new things are usually bad, but hear me out: A Slime, WITH A GUN
  6. sangrento

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies Relaunch Beta

Is there an option to toggle which prefixes are active? i just find the mirrored one unfair... and the psychic one annoying as F XD
  7. sangrento

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies Relaunch Beta

Can you add the weapon that the old version added? i loved those ;_;
  8. sangrento

tModLoader Max Stack Plus Extra

This mod makes me unable to reforge modded weapons, please fix. I spent 2 hours disabling and enabling mods to find this :red:.
  9. sangrento

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Is the bug that unable me to reforge any modded weapon from the tmodloader itself? i already unabled all my mods one by one and tested it if it was a specific mod but i'm still not able to reforge modded weapon... i can reforge accessories tho
  10. sangrento

tModLoader The JoostMod

Is there any way to prevent the elemental enemies from spawning? they spawn instead of other mobs and it's very annoying, the rest of the mod is very cool and i like it but these elementals are really just unsupportable .....
  11. sangrento

haha, sangrento means "Bloody" in portuguese

haha, sangrento means "Bloody" in portuguese
  12. sangrento

tModLoader Antiaris

you did not get what i said, the items stay i the air even after the time ends, and the only way to fix it is by restarting the game And could you also add the effect of the lunar pillars losing their shields when you use the time crystal? if you did it would be the real ZA WARUDO XD
  13. sangrento

tModLoader Antiaris

Can you fix the bud w/ time paradox crystal A.K.A ZA WARUDO? drops will stay in the air after activation in you do anything w/ your inventory(trashing itens,buiding etc), if you close the game an open again (just reload mods does not work) it's fixed, but having to do that is very annoying
  14. sangrento

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Please don't ignore my comment, THIS IS VERY ANNOYING AND IT'S STOPPING ME FOR PLAYING THE GAME JUST BECAUSE I DO NO DAMAGE TO EVERYTHING
  15. sangrento

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Is there a bug with the defiled rune? even it being deactivated the enemys still have the damage resistance, weapons that do 85 damage are doing 30 damage to normal slimes, PLEASE FIX :(
Back
Top Bottom