Recent content by Sanslon

1. Sanslon

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Hi can I have an older version of the mod I'm using terraria version 1.3.3.3 and tmodloader version 0.8.3.5 is it possible that I get a version of this mod that works on such versions? Please Reply
  2. Sanslon

tModLoader Tmodloader V.0.9.0.2

Current Mods that I have: 1) Zoaklen Mod 2) Epicness Mod Remastered 3) Tremor Mod Remastered 4) Potions Plus 5) Raynight Mod 6) CaveStory 7) Tmod (i really don't know what is that one but it is for tmodloader v0.9.0.2 so yay!!) 8) Compressed Potion (I will use either this or No.4 as they nearly...
  3. Sanslon

tModLoader Tmodloader V.0.9.0.2

Hey everyone I was wondering if you can give me links to mods that are capable with v0.9.0.2 of tmodloader (For some reason the updated verions make the game lag too much ; my pc is trash) , so if anyone knows such mods or have older versions of current mods (like calamity , thorium and others)...
  4. Sanslon

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

How can I get the older version of this mod ? I really liked how challenging it was and most of the bugs were hilariously funny . I think it was version (1.2) or something around that. I hope I can get a link for it.
  5. Sanslon

I quess you are right but the reason for that is that everybody love Sans
  6. Sanslon

Hey Zadum4ivii can you please say how much is done of this mod update like the percentage of done. And also say the percentage of things like spriting,coding,testing and stuff like that. THANK YOU SO MUCH:happy:
  7. Sanslon

tModLoader Epicness mod Remastered

Ok thanks for the replay I guess you are right because the summoning items arn't easy to make.:) For the videos I will start recording in next Januray (right now I'm trying it to see how hard it is in expert) Thanks ;)
  8. Sanslon

tModLoader Epicness mod Remastered

Hey -First I want you to know that you had a great mod and I played it for a full playthrough on normal mod and I'm looking forward of doing it in expert mode I may record videos if you want them for the forum -Second Is that I hope you keep the spoliers (up to date) and keep one for the bosses...
  9. Sanslon

There is some thing that really make me get crazy. Nearly all the armors of Tremor doesn't have there special weapons like the harpy armor doesn't have any weapons that can be crafted of its same materials.(It would be good if you added a magic weapon thats like the leaf blower but shoots...
  10. Sanslon

Hey I have an idea for a story that talks about tremor mod and I want your permission for that I...

Hey I have an idea for a story that talks about tremor mod and I want your permission for that I will use the Tremor mod as the main line of the story and I may name the master Zadum so I want to know if I'm allowed or not.
  11. Sanslon

I have found some other bugs and they are : 1-The Sandstone armor that is crafted with sandstone bars (Dropped by The Rukh boss) and petrified spikes , its pants seems to have a one line empty space between it and the chest piece only when using weapons or items. (There is a line between pants...
  12. Sanslon

The Arabian merchant seems to be broken ; Sometimes he spawn after killing BoC or EoW , And sometimes it spawns randomly in any room without beating The Rukh boss or even the BoC or the EoW. Maybe the developers will fix it in 1.3 update. (If you want him to spawn you can use Hero mod to spawn...
  13. Sanslon

Those are some of the newest bugs i have found: 1-The Tiki Sorcerer that is summoned during the Tiki Totem boss , when it dies it get destroyed into particles , those particles are the Knight Zombie's particles not the Tiki Sorcerer's. (So clear from the head and i can proof it with photos.)...
  14. Sanslon

I have played the game with tremor mod in expert mod and i was playing with the only moded gear challenge (Only using weapons and armor from the mod) and i actually managed to beat the game even the expert cog lord. But there was bugs that really was so annoying as the evil corn and tiki totem...
Back
Top Bottom