Recent content by Sansyrus17

1. Sansyrus17

Ask a dragon

1st How good are you in playing terraria? And second are you better at dodging or attacking?
  2. Sansyrus17

Game Mechanics Glitches

Hallo fellow terrarins! All of us know certain glitches in the game so i would like to hear more about them. I posted this so i can maybe make terraria developers try to fix those certain glitches
  3. Sansyrus17

Game Mechanics Reforging needs reworked

You actually get the charm of luck from the Wall of Flesh which the then be updated to the charm of absolute luck by combining it with 30 shroomite bars and the souls of the three mechanical bosses :)
  4. Sansyrus17

Game Mechanics Reforging needs reworked

This is actually a fantastic idea! I have finished the game and i'm using the charm of absolute luck from AlchemistNPC mod and it's really damn useful thing so i suggest using it (you can get it by defeating the Wall of Flesh and i haven't even got 4 platinum coin totally without spending the others
  5. Sansyrus17

Ask a random blue slime anything!

Can you slimes dodge attacks? Like a phantasmal deathray?
  6. Sansyrus17

Give me ideas about my next creation

That's also a good idea. But i first have to decide what to make because others may suggest other things as well (if they don't mind posting:dryadmad:)
  7. Sansyrus17

Well that's actually a good idea. I might do one of these. And if i decide to do so i will let you know and send you a screenshot when i finish
  8. Sansyrus17

Ask A Legendary Bunny Everything!

I accidentaly used a celsstial sigil i found in a random chest and i'm REALLY not ready to encounter Moon Lord. Maybe you can make him reconsider coming and leave me alone so i can get some money and buy some buffs?
  9. Sansyrus17

Greetings terrairians! I have recently defeated fhe moon lord and i don't have anything to do sooo... Why not build something? I don't know that many things about building. The best thing i have built so far is a house for James my Clothier and it wasn't that great so i want you to give me some...
  10. Sansyrus17

General talk about terraria (what else...)

Ok thanks for letting me know
  11. Sansyrus17

PC Sorry for the delay I defeated moon lord about 3-4 times 7 times if you count the others
  12. Sansyrus17

jewz 3 AM? Do you even have a life?
  13. Sansyrus17

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Journey mode is exactly as he discribes it "it's like creative mode but it kind if isn't"
Back
Top Bottom