SapphireSuicune

Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Mobile
Favorite Thread
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-zephyr-mod.97541/

Signature

I like programming, pixel art, and am learning 3D modeling with Blender (I'm using the ever amazing donut tutorial, here's my donut so far: donut_render_level2_2.png
Check out my mod: The Zephyr Mod
Name: Vivian Ward
Appearance: Obsessed with the color purple, so she wears a purple shirt and jacket and has purple hair
Height: 5' 3"
Personality: Very shy and loves to explore in solitude with her cat, Shadow. But on the occasion she needs to engage in combat, she uses her secret weapon, magic.
Equipment: Magic-enhancing gear, such as bracelets, but refuses clunky armor.
Abilities: Arcane magical powers
Story: Once in a generation, a child with very high levels of magic is born. Vivian is one of those people. She could cause the entire world to explode without much effort. But since she's a sensible person, she would never do that. Usually these children have to be watched and monitored at all times because they are dangerous. This usually leads to a pretty bad childhood. Luckily, Vivian escaped and has been away from civilization ever since, worried that if she were to go into a town that her magical capabilities would be sensed and she would have to be treated like the other children. During her escape, she found a tiny cat that seemed very sad and lost and it was obvious that its owner abandoned it. So she took it with her during her escape from the town. The two became best friends and only had each other. She has been on the run for 15 years, and has forgotten everything about those 4 years of living in civilization.
Name: Shadow
Appearance: Deep ebony fur, and blue eyes.
Height: 8"
Personality: Loves exploring and surprisingly doesn’t dislike swimming. His favorite food is salmon.
Equipment: Rock collar crafted by Vivian.
Abilities: Camouflage and speed.
Story: One day in his town, his owner decided he was done taking care of Shadow. The owner threw him out of the house through the window on the second floor. This seriously injured Shadow, and he was unable to walk. But one day, when he was on the brink of death, someone came and saved him. They left the town together, and eventually, he recovered.
Name: Starlight Rezellia
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, her favorite outfit is her navy blue jacket, white t-shirt and a white skirt.
Height: 5'
Personality: Kind, Not very popular, and has anxiety.
Abilities: Compassion, always willing to help someone.
Story: I don't know yet. :D
Name: Conrad Everion
Appearance: Cloak and peddler's hat.
Height: 6'
Personality: He cons people, and he's rad! He is uncompassionate and a trickster, but is nice to his friends.
Equipment: Deck of cards, money, and other trickery materials.
Abilities: Deception
@pigman065 guessed my favorite boss in this forum game: Try to guess the last poster's favorite Terraria boss!
boruto = Naruto's favorite burrito
(If the world was destroyed, 100% of teens would die. If you're with me in the 1% who would be jumping for joy anyway, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.)
I got this from @NarutoUzamuki 16 who got it from
@Elivyr signature and he got it from @FireScalesΩ signature, help us pass it round!
(I put that in my signature because I wanted to pass it around, its not true)
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

@Dark Digitus Awoken gave me this slime :bslime:
@The True Destroyer gave me a bunny (it doesn't like seeing other people)

Trophies

1. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  2. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  3. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  4. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  5. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  6. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  7. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  8. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  9. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  10. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  11. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom