Recent content by S'AraisVanu

1. S'AraisVanu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i dunno, a lot of the sprites are way too highly detailed for terraria
  2. S'AraisVanu

Items Pillar ascessories

Which is why recombinant accessories are best.
  3. S'AraisVanu

Game Mechanics Re-enable various enviromental hazards and add new ones; as well as active threats to your base.

So in other words you want the game to play itself and have no risks. Without the destruction, invasions and the like are mostly just annoyance. I'd like more entertainment, not grinding. :cool:
  4. S'AraisVanu

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I've got the entire surface. Image just depicts it on the surface, so if it can be entirely underground that may explain my confusion.
  5. S'AraisVanu

Biomes & Nature Celestial Columns: The midway between Pillars and Monoliths; A diffrent summon mechanic and more!

I mean, I like the idea and all, but once you've gone through each stage at least once, you should be able to pick which part of the event you start, or just a single part of it. Again, another minor idea of these columns are that they're terraformers; so the player should be able to slap them...
  6. S'AraisVanu

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Is the mod broken? Spirit biome's message displayed, but it didn't generate. however, this is having activated the mod Post-ML and then killing a mech boss.
  7. S'AraisVanu

Biomes & Nature Celestial Columns: The midway between Pillars and Monoliths; A diffrent summon mechanic and more!

Essentially, yes. They're akin to the celestial mobs, but they're slightly different; as in placing them would give the player additional benefits. Combined with the other suggestion this is meant to go along with; the player could ultimately then start using this mini-pillar to get more...
  8. S'AraisVanu

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

Underworld?
  9. S'AraisVanu

Blocks & Decoration "Common" or naturally spawning things (not ores) can generate Dyed and/or Painted, matching biome.

You lunatic. Same reason a naturally generated would would have red sand in it
  10. S'AraisVanu

Blocks & Decoration "Common" or naturally spawning things (not ores) can generate Dyed and/or Painted, matching biome.

Just a weird QoL thing which would add variety. Blue dirt, red mud, gold that's reflective gold. you name it. Acid Blue mushroom biome for maximum trippy. For a primitive example, check out this, however the mod's limited depiction can make some items and ores hard to see; and you don't have...
  11. S'AraisVanu

Sprites The Decay: Land of the Restless Bones [Alternate Corruption]

Why not make this a Hallow alternate? I always already took The Corruption as a landscape in the state of constant rapid decomposition. Other than that, this has my vote. Also, for a secondary boss; Gashadokuro. Giant angry skeleton. As for orb smash comments, how about: "You feel an...
Back
Top Bottom