Sargon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• An Arkhalis slaughters the Eater of Worlds in Expert mode. Poor, poor, worm... I'm just standing and EoW has no chance against that weapon.
    I have a bad habit of editing grammatical errors after I have already sent my posts.
    Reactions: TechnoSparks
    Sargon
    Sargon
    (Heck! And now I'm wondering whether the word "more" should be placed between "edit" and "my" in my previous post. xD )
    OFF
    OFF
    i do that all the times, when i realize my mistakes, of course. Learned english on my own, so every now and then i have to check on the internet how some sentences need to be in order to be correct.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "edit more my" makes no sense to me, but then again, there's plenty of rules I found out about after spending six years of my life studying English... Because I learnt British English, not American English.
    I'm having a small vacation! I won't be posting a lot or detailedly before Thursday.
    Wooohoo! One hundred post! Time to celebrate it with a fabulous avatar upgrade! I'm testing it at the moment.
    I'm writing a Terraria story and hoping it won't be ruined by my moderate skill of English language. Well, one cannot learn without failing.
    Reactions: Pixel
    Catz
    Catz
    I hope any princess you add to the story can kick !
    Sargon
    Sargon
    I won't spoil anything but the story will have four main character. Two of them are females and two others are males. In addition, three of them are undead. ^^
    Sargon
    Sargon
    "Beta version" of the first chapter released in Terraria Writing Academy.
    A cup of coffee changed my mind and gave me energy to plan something grander. I wonder if I can finish my most detailed house before 1.3.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    You Have About A Month To Finish Then
    Sargon
    Sargon
    Indeed. I'm a bit worried about having enough resources. Because I don't use Tedit, I may have to farm them.

By the way, thanks for being my first follower! <3
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Ok
    You Have Nice Builds :)
    My caffeine addiction has made its way to Terraria. My current major construction project is to immortalize my coffeemaker. Is this normal?
    I have been wondering whether I should try to write a story or a guide about Terraria. It's hard to decide which...
    It appears that sarcasm is a difficult art of humor. Either you amuse someone, keep him/her indifferent or end up insulting him/her.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom