Recent content by Sargon

1. Sargon

I don't play Terraria that much and this affects my time on the forums. In addition, my life...

I don't play Terraria that much and this affects my time on the forums. In addition, my life situation has changed so I have more important matters to do. I have enjoyed your company so thank you. In-game creations and Adult Swim sections were close to my heart. Good bye everyone! I wish you well!
  2. Sargon

I'm leaving TCF and probably I'll never return. I have enjoyed this place but it's time to move...

I'm leaving TCF and probably I'll never return. I have enjoyed this place but it's time to move on. [CONT]
  3. Sargon

Sargon's 1.3 creations

I added clouds and made some changes to the tower. This is most likely my last post in TCF. I'll tell more details in a status update. Good bye, everyone!
  4. Sargon

NO-side, unless a miracle will happen. I wasn't expecting the 50-50 situation would change this...

NO-side, unless a miracle will happen. I wasn't expecting the 50-50 situation would change this much.
  5. Sargon

Darn the cold! I barely have enough strength to concentrate on anything or walk anywhere. Well...

Darn the cold! I barely have enough strength to concentrate on anything or walk anywhere. Well, at least I have drunk lots of fruit juice.
  6. Sargon

Back from the vacation... as sick :zombie:

Back from the vacation... as sick :zombie:
  7. Sargon

Taking an Easter vacation. Ain't posting here for some days.

Taking an Easter vacation. Ain't posting here for some days.
  8. Sargon

I'm afraid my feeling is not far from truth.

I'm afraid my feeling is not far from truth.
  9. Sargon

Sometimes it feels like our world has an endless supply of madmen.

Sometimes it feels like our world has an endless supply of madmen.
  10. Sargon

By definition, isn't W1K full of W1Kness?

By definition, isn't W1K full of W1Kness?
  11. Sargon

Official Community Poll - Removal of Most Likes/Messages Tabs

@Xylia I'm not replying more than this because I don't want to derail from the subject of this thread. I'll try to keep my reply as simple and short as I can. If you disagree then so be it. I'm not refering to the order of voters. I'm refering to the amount of all possible voting outcomes...
  12. Sargon

I hope I'm not going too off-topic but I want to make a correction: @Xylia That's not how probabilities work out. This kind of problem requires permutations. In addition, if we know that 3 persons from 4 voted yes. We can take this information to our calculations. Now we can say that the...
  13. Sargon

I didn't vote and probably I'll not vote. The Most Messages/Likes tabs have so minor advantages and disadvantages that I'm not bothering to estimate their sizes with a magnifier. Even if the side with more disadvantages wins the poll, it will not hurt my forum experience. I don't care about the...
  14. Sargon

Sargon's 1.3 creations

I built a smallish base for my magic playthrough. I'm adding more features to it while I'm progressing through the game. Not sure if I'm updating the picture though. For this playthrough, I'm only allowing myself items which I have found with this character in this world. There will be more...
  15. Sargon

I'm not alone then. I was just thinking that my isolation from others had decreased my...

I'm not alone then. I was just thinking that my isolation from others had decreased my understanding of it.
Back
Top Bottom