Recent content by Sarrih

1. Sarrih

Game Mechanics New game+ : the last brick of completion this game needs.

Hello everyone! As a (relatively) seasoned Terraria player, I welcomed expert mode brought by the 1.3 with open arms. Having had played the game for hundreds and hundreds of hours, there was barely any challenge left that the game could offer me, and the only way for me and my friends to face a...
  2. Sarrih

Humorous Stupidest thing you've ever done?

When I was 8, I ran while watching my feet. Because... I just liked to watch my feet while running. Yeah i know that's :red:ing stupid but c'mon I was 8 ;-; And then I ran into a wall and lost 2 teeth! :D They managed to put them back, but one of the two is moved to the front. That's how stupid I...
  3. Sarrih

Why the Summoner class is terrible

It's not about buffing the minions, it's about giving the summoner more stuff.
  4. Sarrih

What is your opinion about Drill Mount?

I killed 22 000 lizhards with my farm. Where is your god now
  5. Sarrih

Why the Summoner class is terrible

I've always thought that the summoner should do more than just "Summon :red: to fight for ya". In fight, you can't do anything but use other weapons and turret minions. I believe there should be minions that do something else than attacking, for exemple protecting/healing/blocking/buffing, it...
  6. Sarrih

Tax collector rescue is not obvious enough?

Again, why making such a big deal over an NPC that is only gonna give you 10 golds every 3 days? He's really not important and there's no point in making him "more obvious".
  7. Sarrih

Weapons & Equip Endgame Non-Class-Specific Armor Set(s)

It's an excellent idea but I don't know if the attack speed thingy is a good idea, there's no such thing in the game, maybe it'd be hard to implement. Why not giving flat +% damage or diverse buffs for all the classes? The set bonus looks a bit dull as well... And getting rewarded for getting...
  8. Sarrih

Tax collector rescue is not obvious enough?

Why are you guys talking about the tax collector like he's an absolutly necessary NPC that everybody should have? First of all the wiki is a thing, second of all he gives 10 golds at best, there's no need to make such a big deal over him in my opinion. .-.
  9. Sarrih

Ranger class is outmatched

The Nebula armor? Not that good? Are you kidding me? The buffs stack 3 times, you can get a shiny stone regen while moving and you have the Last Prism, and you say the Mage class isn't that good? Concerning the Ranger class, it has pretty much the best DPS pre-Moon Lord with the vortex beater +...
  10. Sarrih

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Yeah but can you call "lifesteal" a playstyle? it's just a slight feature that you get from two items in the game.
  11. Sarrih

The nurse thing isn't cheesing since it's a feature. It's something that's supposed to be here, the nurse healing you whenever you want it. Being invicible off of green slimes isn't quite a feature, I believe.
  12. Sarrih

I actually pointed out the fact that it still worked on all the other bosses right after I said that. Are you trying to be "right" for the sake of being right or are you actually trying to get something off this debate? You still didn't answer my original question.
  13. Sarrih

The devs don't seem to agree with you on the legit part, since they removed this mechanic. I actually agree on the fact that it shouldn't be viable on any boss in the game. I still don't understand how you can complain about wanting to get the stuff by yourself if you don't put effort into it...
  14. Sarrih

I don't understand now - you're saying you like to get stuff by yourself but you complain when a broken mechanic that doesn't require to do any effort gets removed? What's the logic behind this? The mount actually requires 120 bars because of shroomite and spectre bars. :) That's a total of...
  15. Sarrih

I disagree, making lifesteal less viable actually makes the other playstyles viable because lifesteal would be much, much more powerful than anything else on him. It doesn't disable lifesteal entirely, nor does it disable melee or mage weapons.
Back
Top Bottom