Sash
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah. Australia.. The country where everything wants to and can kill you. Well they don't always want to but everything there can kill you. Especially huntsman spider. and the land of dingoes eating babies
    Setting up a go fund me campaign. for a monthly hardcore tournament. the prize will be a game of the winners choice from steam..
    Sash
    Sash
    terraria is steams 20th most played game ever. 20 MILLION games sold and then some, yet there is no competitive or pro scene? *sash yells objection! THATS PRUHPOSTURUS! not only is the engine good enough for it, its begging for it. its smooth, acurate, and pretty.
    Sash
    Sash
    with a ssc hardcore war, last man standing competition every month, and an active score board.. i think i can make this happen. but i need your help. please message me if you are interested in helping me *lift the game*

thanks. -sash
    i did quit. due to the hate & negativity.. but was asked to come back. sort of regretting it already lol.. you hate people 4 being good?
    https://youtu.be/7XXbyvdLgVM ill always be here for you. as i am. as i always will remain. regardless of who you are. this video is for you.
    Sash
    Sash
    a video for me from the past.. wow. thankyou me from the past. you sure were brilliant.
    in 15 hours i will have played HARDCORE EXPERT for a 10 thousand hours. there are no awards for people like me. or achievements. ill elab
    Reactions: neoselket
    Sash
    Sash
    so where is the achievement for killing someone as a hardcore. or 1000 players. where is the achi for playing 100 1000 5000 and 10000 hours of hardcore. they are not reasonable. they are missing. other games have these things. why does this community pretend medium and hard don't actually count.. in other games you need to complete atleast the medium difficulty to get away with saying you have clocked it.
    Sash
    Sash
    also where is the achievement for staying alive for 10 20 30 50 and 100 hours? or are they just.. too easy that they don't deserve merit. don't get it. the merit or why not lol. reward good play. and the players will play good. and um.. yeah not to cause a ruckus or anything but
    Sash
    Sash
    if everyone is good. then that makes me a cheat and hacker. obviously. i mean 10k hours of getting told your a liar and a fake then to defend yourself only to be called arrogant and rude is a real pleasure. truly. i love the game but the people ... let it down. small rant.. thought i might elaborate in a post but i got way to savage and yeah.. nah.. i might offend a snowflake that is op .
    so no one has completed calamity hardcore? should be pretty easy. i just use armor and everything else. which i haven't done for 2 years.
    no hard things are achievement? like no armorless achievement? no hardcore or medcore achi? its producing a low skill community. *vanishes
    Sash
    Sash
    with my art I have a goal. like I do want to become incredible. I really do. and I hope I have whatever it is you need to get there. god man I hope lol.. like I must do. surely. just gotta keep failing keep failing keep dying keep losing.. then one day.. mabe.. you win.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I've always seen it as that in the vast expanse of the universe, humanity doesn't mean much, and my actions, no matter how great, amount to nothing but a change on a spec in space. So I changed my perception to humanity. The more people I can make happy, the better that cosmos will be, and the longer I'll be remembered before I'm inevitably forgotten.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I see the end goal of everything as just leaving people with individuality, yet all somehow in peace and happiness before the end of everything. Whether that be by making them better at everything, like you do, or by making the world around them better, like I do, I guess we all chip away at the same goal.
    no one else has survived this. good at terraria? this is the true test.25x spawn rate expert events. IP 108.61.227.163:7777
    the boars in Antiares? mod are stupid hard when you only use a bow. their weakness is knock back. take that away and wow savage xD.
    T-MOD CALAMITY & OVERHAUL - ARMORLESS HARDCORE EXPERT REVENGANCE. merry xmus everyone.. vanilla was nice. I now make the change.
    Reactions: Casu
    Sash
    Sash
    I killed eoc on my first proper crack at it with 120 hp. I realise that hp is my main goal now. so I'm thinking alchemy becomes my main objective. ill focus on that until I find other faster and safer options. harpy does 90 damage so cant just fly to the beach by umbrella rail jump.. I think potions are going to be everything.
    Sash
    Sash
    lucky for me ive used the sniper rifle so much the view shift in overhaul just feels normal to me. still. its a new kettle of fish.. roll out the deaths..
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Up that ante!
    just faced destroyer armorless hardcore expert with a shadowflame bow.. I refuse to cheese and leave.... unfortunately I did not live. rip.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom