Sash
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if you die to RoD. as a hardcore. the next hardcore you create begins with the RoD. is this considered legit? dev input on this unique q?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    The Rod of Discord issue has to be fixed because it has further reaching complications as a result. It also bypasses Hardcore drop mechanics; that's a bug, not a feature.

We are aware of the prefix erase thing, and have not gotten to it yet.
    Sash
    Sash
    i dare not disagree with you sir... you are god essentially. what you say goes. i must be honest. i genuinely thought that you had put that mechanic into the game purposefully as a reward for those that dare tread the untrodden path. and genuinely did feel rewarded in that way.
    if you do indeed classify it as a bug, it is a sad day for myself. but no one else. sigh.
    Sash
    Sash
    none the less, i do appreciate the game that you have created very much. thankyou. <3
    calamity revengance no armor... ez boii. now. make me want to quit the game please. better be as hard as everyone keeps telling me.
    starting to get defended by people now in hot topics. after years. of no headway. all neglect and hate. I even have a little fan club *crys
    <3 RE-LOGIC! 2 things.. prefix erase full inventory bug! and a legendary mode! I am upto x15 spawnrate FROST+SOLARpillar forced mount.
    Sash
    Sash
    so just to elaborate. the prefix loss when you close inventory. you know the one,, it must be a sly bug because its been a long time since I first brought it up. oh and I don't even know if the spawnrate will go higher. a legendary mode or a sash mode? (mabe? who else does that. solar frost haha.. yeah. pleaaase <3) almost at 7 k hours I hate mods.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    New idea for future Sashcore playthroughs: Beenades for everything.
    now in hardmode. 108.61.227.163:7777 hardcore. expert. #veryhard
    Reactions: Xag
    Xag
    Xag
    awesome mad dog X)
    108.61.227.163:7777 hardcore. expert. #veryhard
    Reactions: Xag and FlyKip
    Sash
    Sash
    Um well as a ranger that only uses bows on one life in expert environments I have zero sympathy for your spider issues lol
    Sash
    Sash
    Try carving a plantera cavern without armor and just a shadowflame bow.. Now that's actually :red:edly hard lol.

Very fun
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    much fun, such wow, many derpling.
    please come and try out our server. it is tshock. hardcore expert forced pvp. I know it sounds brutal.. but its so fun. 108.61.227.163:7777
    So I have come up with a solution to getting ravaged by hyper range star wrath in PvP.. Use lava to hurt yourself forcing invincible frames.
    Reactions: Vaikyia
    Xylia
    Xylia
    That's weird... they won't let you do that with spikes, but they will let you do it with lava?
    THANKYOU RE-LOGIC! Amazing call on the mechanics update.I was already untouchable but now my rifle gives me 2 screen scope. Lol yes I LUV u
    We are who we choose to be.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Sash
    Sash
    yes it does. what ever you do, you are becoming better at it. by folding into depression, it becomes easier to slip. and harder to escape. every hour counts. every one.
    Sash
    Sash
    if you are depressed or know someone who is looking into the dark abyss you must turn away. you must. its like looking into the sun.... you must not.. or you will go blind
    Sash
    Sash
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom