• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by SaveTheBunny

1. S

Mobile Add all pc features to mobile terraria

Other than the updates bring the bunny pet from the pc special edition!
  2. S

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

They will release another controls related update soon but no idea about big content updates... 1.4 might be a year away for us humble mobile users
  3. S

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

I don't know about recent consoles but Android and it's phones are open and nearly as capable as computers in 2020. iOS and apple phones on the other hand are locked and like to brag about their speed yet lack the content to try all this super op speed :D Android is the real playa and can even...
  4. S

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

Kek I'm sure many gamers don't find it hard staying inside, pandemic or not xD But too many good games got released during those hard times and it certainly helps pass time in a very entertaining way, I wish I could afford a VR to play half life alyx :( Even Terraria mobile got updated after...
  5. S

What about adding the cute bunny pet from the pc special edition to mobile :( Edit: Thanks for the controls update though, I love how I can disable and move around the touch buttons the game is finally playable for me but for some reason I find it hard to jump in the layout I created with most...
  6. S

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

Mobile copies sold more than console yet we Android players are behind consoles in versions that's so interesting
  7. S

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

Too many bunnies in the Twitter pic yet we mobile Terrarians don't have a pet bunny like in the pc special edition
  8. S

Mobile Add all pc features to mobile terraria

The controls update came but I wish we would get the bunny pet from PC special edition :(
  9. S

Mobile Modding

I don't understand why can't this game be modded like Minecraft and what's up with the need of this review and code you are talking about. Minecraft has tons of mods without the need of any reviews
  10. S

Mobile How many?

I can't kill him even with cheats
  11. S

Mobile Old Controls should be an option

Yeah I would like to have the option to turn off any virtual controls I want, specially for those I never use. That's why I liked the simple and few old controls and played the game for countless hours with them.
  12. S

Mobile Good Water

Can't wait for 1.3.3 and 1.3.4 im a sucker for weather and water in games, specially long games like Terraria
  13. S

Mobile Terraria 1.3 Launches on Amazon Today!

Man those Amazon devices look weak better buy a Xiaomi or One Plus or realme or Samsung or LG and get faster updates and performance and graphics in other games
  14. S

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

Is the bunny pet from the PC special edition coming to mobile I don't care if it's in-app purchase I will buy it :( Or a special Terraria edition in the store with the bunny inside :(
Top Bottom