Recent content by Scagnettie

1. Scagnettie

Terraria & my introduction

Magnus I just started gardening in my world but have a issue that you might know how to solve.When growing trees are all acorns the same kind of tree?I am looking for all kinds of wood to change colors up a bit for my house & other player housing.How many types of trees are really in the game it...
  2. Scagnettie

Thank you as well Freenight for your feedback.All feedback is welcome good or bad so thank you!Everyone have a great morning
  3. Scagnettie

Thank you so much for the heads up.So far I have not noticed much feed back but I understand that I am new to boards & it takes time.That is why I wanted to go beyond the trend of " Hello all" as a intro in the hopes of making some new friends to explore and learn with.So thank you two for...
  4. Scagnettie

Thank you so much Milt.Sorry if my intro was a " wall of text" I just figured I would give a proper intro instead of two lines of the same old same old. That is so strange.When I typed it I used a proper paragraph format yet after posting it my breaks or " bars" jumbled up... o well lol sorry ;)
  5. Scagnettie

Not to sound stupid but what dose "WoT" stand for? Thank you for the welcome
  6. Scagnettie

First I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has made Terraria what it is today from the bottom up.I have been limited in the vast world of Terraria on the PS4/Vita/360.Two days ago I made the jump from the unstable limited versions on PS4 ect. to the PC and its blown my mind as the rest of you...
Back
Top Bottom