Scarlet Hunter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, Expert Plantera. How I wish to throttle you.
    Reactions: Storm Dragonica
    The TechnoMancer
    The TechnoMancer
    Essentially, try to develop a DPS.
    The TechnoMancer
    The TechnoMancer
    Whatever you do, though, NEVER go melee. NEVER. She's too fast and powerful for close up damage. Try to use naturally confined spaces along with crystal storm. And try to inflict the shadowflame debuff. You can inflict it with a hex doll dropped by goblin summoners in hardmode goblin invasions.
    The TechnoMancer
    The TechnoMancer
    Also use lightning boots.
    Ah, Hardmode. Is it just me, or is it just so much more fun than Pre-Harmode?
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Ah the Nazar. Four days of farming just to get one, and then the game glitches and the Nazar disappears.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    I managed to get one. I was farming for one in the Dungeon. Not sure exactly when I got it, but at one point I opened my inventory and there it was. I love my Ankh Shield.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Yep. The Ankh Shield is amazeballs.
    Currently running a Solo Expert Small world. Super fun!
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    When I did expert mode, I got stuck on plantera. Prepare well!
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I beat her in the end though...
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Should be fun to see all these great bosses and defeat them again. I just started my run, though, so I am preparing to fight the Eater of Worlds. I am sure I will do fine as long as I watch out for that vile spit.
    Getting back into Terraria... I can't wait to see the new crossover content!
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    They've added quite a bit of enemies. The weapons are insane, as well.

By the way, welcome to TCF!
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    I've been checking out the crossover content. I only missed that one major update. Seems cool.

Can't wait to meet the community here!
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    I can assure you that most of the community here is very friendly and helpful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom