Scorchburst Σ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• May as well also just post the stupid idea I had on Discord.
    It's for an RP, and the topic of the RP is definitely not something I bet people would join.
    How stupid would an MLP-related RP be?
    ...Hell with it, update.
    Because sitting on the main screen of Discord has gotten boring, and I've found nothing to do here, I figured I'd make some changes to new schedule.
    From now on, I'll just do the Zparks thing of sitting around in profile posts.
    Well, since I'm going public about this, I'll just state it now.
    I'm quitting the forums.
    I may be active still on Discord (or I'll quit Discord too), but the most I'll do here is the very occasional post because trying to be active here doesn't go well with my inability to handle problems.
    If there are any questions, feel free to ask.
    Does anybody else have the feeling that they're emotional internally and emotionless externally? And if so, how do I fix it?
    Esther
    Esther
    I can relate, but I sadly cannot help.
    It sucks not being legally allowed to chew someone out for their actions because you got warned 5 times in the past for completely trivial bullshit.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Zparks
    Zparks
    Zparks
    You could try and talk to them about what bugs you in a respectful way?
    Scorchburst Σ
    Scorchburst Σ
    Well, here's the thing, Zparks.
    That person is you.
    Zparks
    Zparks
    I'd like to think myself to be a pretty reasonable person. :D

If you ever have an issue in the future, just let me know on my profile or in a private conversation.
    In all honesty, somebody better get the two constant posters back to "non-Smash Bros obsessed" states.
    • Love
    Zparks
    Zparks
    Oy

Its not smash bros

itsreligion.

:D
    What the actual hell am I supposed to do?
    Download is taking forever and it won't let me do anything like Youtube.
    What do I do when nobody's online except a few random people with weirdly constant online schedules?
    What is the :red:ing point of being on here :red:ing constantly when nobody's :red:ing online anymore?
    The background of the pfp is beautiful, looking like a scenic Canadian snowfall. The Pegasus itself is great as well. The darker orange compliments the gray and blue nicely. :D

Good vibes. 10/10
    Scorchburst Σ
    Scorchburst Σ
    Well, go ahead and thank "whatever-the-hell-that-one-frequent-poster-goes-by-now" for the main part, and Google for the background.
    • Love
    I hate how I somehow have a schedule that matches up with literally nobody, when I live in the same timezone as at least 20 people here.
    Braised pigeon
    Braised pigeon
    Actually, the time zone is a very interesting thing, although it sometimes brings some problems.
    Maybe I should start churning out traditional RPs until one sticks, just to ensure the format never dies out with all these "RP-but-not-actually-RP" threads.
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    Technically, I think the format you're thinking of is freeform, as roleplay in general is a rather broad term.
    This PS4 of mine will be the death of me. Every time it so much as turns off, it deletes my entire library of games, forcing me to reinstall it all, and then while it's busy, turn off and then delete the whole library all over again.
    I'm stuck playing exclusively Trials Fusion because it's a 10-minute download at worst.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom