Recent content by screamindynomit

1. screamindynomit

Console Simple Slime Staff/Gel Farm

gotta love the glitches maybe it will work in the next update or 3
  2. screamindynomit

Game Mechanics Class Choice When Starting a New Character

maybe offer it as an option during char creation but not manditory (maybe a difficulty setting?) somepeoplemight likeit
  3. screamindynomit

3DS Another Wiki Inconsistancy...

well report it as a bug look in that one mods sig (its nike something) that is where you report bugs
  4. screamindynomit

Console Building

just have the wizard a home on a floating island the witch doctor would be good in a giant tree
  5. screamindynomit

Max Damage Output Build's

try spectral/spctere armor with a mythical blizard staff and wrath potion with a frost hydra summoned and a summoners potion with 2 sharknados
  6. screamindynomit

Console Simple Slime Staff/Gel Farm

the sheer amunt of slime staffs you would get from this would b insane (especialy if you stacked it up about 5 layers
  7. screamindynomit

What's your LEAST favorite terraria update?

i dont like the update where the nerfed the blizzard staff
  8. screamindynomit

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

which is why i only get my news from here and twitter
  9. screamindynomit

What weapon simbolizes your character?

hmm i would guess flairion because it was so annoying to get but so satisfying especialy when takeing onn skeletron prime and enraged plantera
  10. screamindynomit

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

no HERE is what is said
  11. screamindynomit

Console is this normal?

my main is usualy mage or summoner but im likeing melee so far (especialy flairion and vamp knives (had them for awhile but never realy used them) but right now im running a fresh start so i can see if i still have the skill to run from beginning to frost moon without endgame gear, but i have to...
  12. screamindynomit

Console is this normal?

ok i was just makeing sure as i dont use flails much but im experimenting with a melee class
  13. screamindynomit

Console is this normal?

is it normal for flail weapons to be slower when you are running in lightning boots while swinging them in thebdirection you are runnig?
  14. screamindynomit

If you could combine two weapons at once

i have to say razorblade typhoon + vampire knives it wouod be carnage also terra blade with sdmg... my god the laggg
  15. screamindynomit

Solar Eruption or Daybreak?

i say daybreak just for the simple fact of its possible 800dps but only if you have decent aim otherwise just do for the solar erruption
Back
Top Bottom