Recent content by Scubadog

1. Scubadog

Weapons & Equip A Watery Liquid

True, but the other solutions are biome focused, where as this is just to alter some blocks. I suppose the main point of it only being sold instead of crafted is to make it a bit more expensive and harder to acquire.
  2. Scubadog

I would've called it that, but the word "Moist" makes my brain squirm. I presume you could just buy it from a steampunker who lives in a jungle/mushroom biome. Perhaps allow it to be crafted with water bottles/buckets in some way?
  3. Scubadog

Right, you know how there are a whole bunch of liquids for the Clentaminator? Well, I've got an idea for another one. It's a bit of a silly one, yes, but I think it'd be a rather nice addition anyway. I present to you... the watery solution (because a wet solution would be just silly). Instead...
  4. Scubadog

Weapons & Equip Mechanical Ruler Tweak

I know this might seem like a very minor thing to add, but personally, it'd be greatly appreciated if the grid from the mechanical ruler would also disappear when holding up/down. This way, you can hide the grid, without changing your position and potentially ruining any measurements. Another...
  5. Scubadog

Blocks & Decoration Different chest sizes

Fair enough. I still think the dungeon chests should be improved in some way. If not in the amount they can hold, at least make them emit light or something.
  6. Scubadog

Blocks & Decoration Different chest sizes

Heya, I'm sure someone has brought this up before, but I really feel like there should be bigger and smaller chests, depending on the stage in game, rarity, depth etc. Say, the regular ol' wood chests could only hold a row of items, where as the corruption/hallow/jungle/ice dungeon chests could...
  7. Scubadog

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Ah, cheers, man! I suppose it makes sense in general. Just that most of the time when I'm playing with my friends, we all have a community chest with all the money.
  8. Scubadog

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Could someone please finally tell me why quickstacking money has been removed? To general chests, at least. Is it so players don't get their money stolen on multi-player or something. Honestly, having to stack everything coin-by-coin is very painstakingly slow and frustrating. I've yet to...
  9. Scubadog

Items We have to talk about...tartar.

Okay, I know this is an important issue that has affected us all and needs to be dealt with once and for all. ...Can we finally please rename the "Baby Minotaur" pet into "Minitaur"? Officially. Pretty please?
  10. Scubadog

PC 1.3.0.5

Now, to actually make Skeletron beatable on Expert. Also, I really miss being able to easily quick-stack my money.
  11. Scubadog

Weapons & Equip I bring the mega-death, a.k.a the rock junkie's suggestions.

First off, I'm focusing on the damage aspect of this item. There are better hamaxes out there, so I'm sure if anyone needs to, they have alternatives for it. I'm looking to introduce an entirely new line of weapons, related to guitars, which means having one that competes with the Terra blade...
  12. Scubadog

Weapons & Equip I bring the mega-death, a.k.a the rock junkie's suggestions.

Heya once again, A few days ago, I came across another idea when one of my friends exclaimed in glee something about the guitar, but then realized just how bloody useless it is. By the time one gets it, they are free to get better tools and weapons, so this legend of a weapon goes mostly...
  13. Scubadog

Weapons & Equip The Minertia

No idea, honestly, but I'd say from one of the chests. Either dungeon or normal gold, depending on how strong the pick itself is. Perhaps make all picks have a set speed, make it so drills accelerate? That would kinda require adding drills for the early game, but it's just a random thought. But...
  14. Scubadog

Weapons & Equip The Minertia

Okay, this might be a bit silly, but hear me out. What about a unique pickaxe or two that speeds up greatly the longer you dig? Say, it starts at the speed of the iron pick, but can ramp up to the hell stone one? Mining restrictions would still apply, so if you classify it as silver or gold...
  15. Scubadog

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Scoob's idea bag.

Thanks! The thing about teleportation potions, though, is that they're so insignificant that adding them to a recipe would make it more tedious at no real difficulty increase. While it might call for a recipe alteration, to me, potions are sort of an alternative for items (e.g. the builder...
Back
Top Bottom