Recent content by Scutilla

1. S

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

As someone who bought the game back in 2011 and played through fairly a number of times, I have no compunctions about using some light cheats to accelerate a new playthrough. As a huge packrat I look forward to Research as a convenient alternative to building a screen full of chests to save...
  2. S

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

I'm a huge believer in wikis as a one-stop ultimate reference for game knowledge, especially for a game with such a fantastically-mantained wiki as Terraria has (Guild Wars is the only other wiki community that has impressed me as much). So unfortunately, I think I'll still be referring it to it...
  3. S

tModLoader Item Checklist - In-game 100% item collection checklist

Downloaded this mod and loving it- it's something I had been looking for for a while, but I hadn't thought that someone had actually made it. It's really inspired me to play the game again on a fresh character and world. I'd love to see this as well- either being able to filter by method of...
  4. S

Is there a mod that keeps a checklist of encountered items?

That's pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
  5. S

Is there a mod that keeps a checklist of encountered items?

With the massive number of items in the game, it's no surprise that a lot of people like seeing how many they can obtain (the Pokemon "gotta catch them all" aspect, if you will). However, keeping proof of your collection requires quite a bit of effort, necessitating a storage area with dozens of...
  6. S

Terraria Graphic Tee

I remember seeing this design a long time ago and it was the T-shirt design I had most hoped would become available again... unfortunately kid's size only is kind of a deal-breaker. Going by Target's size charts, a XL Boys is approximately a S Mens... I'm skinny enough to pull that off, but I...
  7. S

Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

Ah but how many pages is it? All the store page has is the dimensions, thickness is listed as 2 inches. That's actually fairly thick even after taking the two figurines into account, but that might just be an inflated number (better to overestimate the size of the product than underestimate)...
  8. S

3DS 3DS Version Bugs

I'll add a few more bugs. NPCs tend to clone themselves if you try to move them to a different house. I currently have two Guides and two Painters. Beyond what's mentioned in the OP, music in general is very buggy. Some area music (such as desert) doesn't start playing until I'm well into the...
  9. S

3DS Terraria for 3DS Coming Soon

Wow, I was JUST thinking about this. Guess I'll be able to do an inaugural Frost Legion fight this year after all. As someone who's played exclusively on PC until now, I'm curious as to how the different controls will affect the balance of power between melee and ranged. I'm the kind of person...
  10. S

Official Terraria: Official Soundtrack & 1.3 Soundtrack are Now Available!

I'm puzzled why "Lunar Towers" is in volume 3, when it already appears on volume 2 as "Lunar Boss". Makes volume 3 even smaller than v1 and 2 were, with only nine "new" tracks. Stinks that we still don't have Underground Ice, Desert, or Boss 4, but SzGamer's explanation that they were...
  11. S

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

My wishlist, from the perspective of a level designer rather than a player. I don't mind seeing some of the more abuseable ones completely unavailable without an inventory editor, so long as level designers can make use of them. Another vote for logic gates. Related to the above, switches that...
  12. S

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Well, I'm kind of glad now that I beat Moon Lord with the lava/honey cheese platter combo this weekend, and even farmed him for the Terrarian, so I'm all set as far as achievements are concerned. On the other hand, I've got a long road to travel before I challenge him on Expert Mode, so I...
  13. S

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

v1.1 added Hardmode to double the length of the game progression, added mechanics such as wiring and equipment mods, and roughly doubled the number of items (300 to 600). v1.2 doubled the length of Hardmode, added mechanics such as alternate ores and the map, and almost TRIPLED the number of...
  14. S

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure: The Legend of Zelda - Two Worlds

I've been playing through a few different custom maps in preparation for 1.3 (partly to get back into practice, partly because I don't know if 1.3 might break some maps making this the last chance to experience them), and this is by far my favorite so far. I don't play a lot of custom maps so I...
  15. S

[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

Great tool, it looks like I'll be using this now that TEdit doesn't work for me any more. I miss TEdit's more graphical interface for inventory editing, but the list-based one is just as functional. A couple criticisms: When I start typing an item name into the search field there's usually a...
Back
Top Bottom