Recent content by SCWProductions

1. SCWProductions

Mobile Bugs in 1.4.4

Slimes will do that. They can sometimes glitch into blocks
  2. SCWProductions

**REPORTED** [Mobile 1.4.4] Terrarium‘s/Cages that contain Gem Squirrels/Gem Bunny’s have a visual error when placed.

This is a visual glitch and can be replicated very easily. Step 1: Get urself any type of gem bunny or squirrel. Step 2: Get a Terrarium and craft the gem bunny/squirrel into the cage. Step 3: Place it down and watch it’s animation. Heres the bug in a picture ^ Bug in video action
  3. SCWProductions

Resolved [Mobile] Game crashes after beating WoF when the game sets the world to hardmode

So today. I’ve decided to go out and fight Wall Of Flesh in a large world. On master mode. When I complete the battle and wait for the world to change to hardmode the game freezes on 70% and crashes. This has happened 4 times to me and I practically lose my progress on the fight entirely and...
  4. SCWProductions

Thanks for the info!

Thanks for the info!
  5. SCWProductions

Does anyone know if you can get Extractinator on the 3DS version of terraria?

Does anyone know if you can get Extractinator on the 3DS version of terraria?
  6. SCWProductions

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

Well thanks again for the info.
  7. SCWProductions

Slimes and Skeletons from ever corner when I was near the underworld. Almost died but I managed...

Slimes and Skeletons from ever corner when I was near the underworld. Almost died but I managed to push on with wood armor.
  8. SCWProductions

Huh thanks for the info. I also kept getting attacked by slimes and skeletons from every corner

Huh thanks for the info. I also kept getting attacked by slimes and skeletons from every corner
  9. SCWProductions

I also manged to find a zombie brain. I only have wooden armor on when I found this XD

I also manged to find a zombie brain. I only have wooden armor on when I found this XD
  10. SCWProductions

I manged to find meteorite bar in a gold chest underground and haven’t beaten any boss at all

I manged to find meteorite bar in a gold chest underground and haven’t beaten any boss at all
  11. SCWProductions

Ok thanks for the info but on the terraria wiki when browsing through chests, the crafting recipe for a cactus chest doesn’t give the version exclusive icons? Did they forget to update it?
  12. SCWProductions

I think I found a bug. So here me out. Im playing the game on my new 3DS XL and I decided to make some different items like a cactus chest. I have all the ingredients for the thing but it doesn’t show up. The problem is that its not showing up in the crafting area along with other items that...
Back
Top Bottom