SedrioX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Third attempt at collecting all armour/vanity sets is a go (once again). I hope I get to actually finish it now. (181 mannequins worth ;-; )
    Another world and character lost to the stupid that is me. Have to make yet another one ;u;
    Have you ever had a gaming moment where you're all giddy and just want to dance because of something you've accomplished in said game?
    Reactions: Bry
    A Wittle Gold Bunny
    A Wittle Gold Bunny
    That happened when I beat the wall of flesh.

I had a major party. Kinda.
    So... I just deleted all my Terraria stuff by mistake and my 100 hours+ world & character are now gone... Fun times.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
    M015TY B0Y
    M015TY B0Y
    WILLIAM WHY ARE YOU EVERYWHERE AND WHY IS YOUR PROFILE PRIVATE!? Also, backups? there should be a .bak file after a deleted world/char
    So... I just learned you apparently can't get a legit Azure Flute in Pokemon Diamond. RIP Arceus ;-;
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I used an Action Replay to set off the Event trigger for Arceus. So... for Heart Gold I could use that very same Arceus to trigger that Event that allows you to pick one of the three main Legendary Pokemon from Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    (at least in Platinum) If you have the Flute while Team Galactic is still at Spear Pillar, the Flute's event will trigger and if you look through the glass floor thing, there will be no Team Galactic.
    Am I the only one who's stubborn enough to NEVER use arenas when fighting bosses? I feel like they remove some of the challenge.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    I challenge you to kill Plantera on Expert mode without an arena.
    Anyone else having log-in problems? Like it literally kicks me out of my account very often for no reason.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    If you're using https, change it to http.
    My armoury with every single piece of armour is almost finished, time to start the Clothing room! That's 101 sets including masks! RIP SLEEP
    I'm addicted to Marble. It looks SOO good. I really want an alternative to Wooden beams "Marble beams" though. That would be so cool.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    They shoulda made Marble Pillars. The Marble Set looks like it came straight outta ancient Greece... but.... no pillars!? What's up with that?
    I feel like RNG loves me. A couple days ago I got 3 hallowed keys in a row, and today I got 3 Slime Staves in a row.
    Z
    Zwift
    Lucky you.
    Seeker
    Seeker
    RNG loves no one. His heart is as cold and unfeeling as the machine that allows you to play Terraria.
    I literally just found 3 Hallowed Keys in a row, yet I can't find a Jungle Key. What is life
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I haven't seen a single key yet and I've done 50 fishing quests (I started after I got Titanium Armor in Hardmode!), spending a LOT of time in the Jungle (20+ Yelets, almost 150 Turtle kills, etc), killed Golem at least 10 times and enough Lihzarhds to get ~200 solar tablet fragments, 50-50 souls of night/light etc, etc, no keys.
    I have pretty much every rare items that I need/have. My fishing quests are done... Oh well, see you guys at 1.3. Time to take a break.
    Apparently Gabe stopped working on HL3. Hmm.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    HL3. Coming May, 2247 to holodeck.
    SedrioX
    SedrioX
    @Hie No, it's not coming ever. Gabe left the game behind. He only said that he's going to work on it if the majority of Valve agrees. So far no luck.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Oh come on.

Seriously now? They didn't stop working on it recently.

The geniuses at Valve stopped giving a :red: about the Half Life saga several years ago. They only "bring it back" to get publicity when all their other stunts run dry.

Yes, I know waiting for a decade and a half worked for the Duke Nukem guys... It doesn't mean you should believe any dev who says "we're still at it guys!"
    Here's my adventure with Payday 2. 1. Great heist. 2. Card farmers. 3. Host leave. 4. Kicked.
    Elite Four of Pokemon Ruby was disappointing. I literally beat them all with Swampert and Magnetric. Disappointing.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Try Pokémon Platinum, or HeartGold and SoulSilver's Elite 4 rematches.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Actually went into the Emerald E4 with fully EV trained Pokémon. Ludicolo was a surprising MVP, but Manectric kept missing out on KOs. Crunch was good against Phoebe, though.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    My Manectric swept Wallace in Emerald. I was so lucky nailing a crit on Milotic, without that I would've completely lost.
    I'm about to beat my first ever Pokemon game. Shout out to Swampert.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I'm assuming one of R/S/E or OR/AS because Swampert. Which one is it, and good luck.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    You done gud. I hope you pursue more Pokémon games.
    SedrioX
    SedrioX
    @gallantEclipse It's Pokemon Ruby. Swampert is literally broken in this game. Mud Shot early and Earthquake later.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom