How I can add this or different my buildings to the compettion
    Reactions: Pixel
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    The Creation Compendium?
    Post the image at @darthmorf 's profile
    Pixel
    Pixel
    That's awesome. And if you're thinking of the CC, Steef's already posted the link.
    I like Yurimir's map (World of Zork), I know this is first part, but this map needs a lot of action, nice building, but you have to do act
    Hey, Terrarians. I heard that I can spawn closed door or closed chest, how I can do it?Please help :)
    BlueWolf
    BlueWolf
    I think you need Tedit for that,i am not sure if you can do it without it or with some other way.
    SeiKySh
    SeiKySh
    Okay, thanks.
    TerrariaOriginalBackup2015-02-1212-05-07-863351e9.jpg
    The ore generator, rate it :)
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    If you are talking about aesthetics, it looks OK except for the fact that you didn't hammer the blocks into slopes. If you really are making a chlorophyte farm that ain't gonna work. :dryadindifferent:
    ZemmySix
    ZemmySix
    Looks nice! Cobble background over a large area is a no-no though, so try and use tin, copper and other such materials.
    6/10
    I'm from Russia and just learning English, sorry for my disguastic English :)
    Mamaluigi71
    Mamaluigi71
    It's fine, dude. Your English is a lot better than some people that I've seen.
    Can Terraria developers make Terraria server is more balance? :) I hope for it, cus 400 persons go to my TShock server and it is just crash.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Pretty amazing, It could always use some more decoration, but the games are there already. :)
    SeiKySh
    SeiKySh
    Thanks :) Can you rate my third path of Huger Games, I can decorate it and host server now.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    sadly, my multiplayer issue is that I can't join.
    I see you are looking at my profile. Stalk much?
    SeiKySh
    SeiKySh
    I firstly on this site. Don't know "how" is it works :)
    SeiKySh
    SeiKySh
    Can you rate my "art"?
    Hey, Terrarians! How are you? I play Terraria in steam for 918 hours, how have YOU got? I love Terraria, this is amazing game :)
    Sonnette
    Sonnette
    Old steam account: Around 12,000 hours
    Current Steam Account: Around 1,500 Hours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom