Recent content by semag

1. S

Weapons & Equip Summoner rework/additions

I'm pretty sure there is a video of someone using whips and obsidian armour to kill enraged empress of light in a few seconds. Besides, whips should NEVER be the focal point of the summoning class. It is the summoning class, not the whip class.
  2. S

Weapons & Equip Summoner rework/additions

I definitely agree that summoner needs far more variety, but I think whips need massive changes done to them. They are melee weapons, frankly, which is alright in themselves, if they provided support to the class and were not the literal focal point of it. Summoner is no longer summoner, it is a...
  3. S

Weapons & Equip Balance all the classes.

Yeah, I understand why the defence stats are how they are at the moment, which I mentioned in my suggestion. But the issue comes when the attributes you have given do not apply anymore to the class. Melee has high defence because they are supposed to be close-ranged, and yet most of their best...
  4. S

Weapons & Equip Balance all the classes.

To start this suggestion, let's just go over all the classes and see their attributes and pitfalls. Melee: Defence: Highest Attack/DPS: High, potentially highest Weapon reach: Mostly high, despite the name. Ammo: None Weapon control: High Ranged: Defence: Medium Attack/DPS: High, potentially...
  5. S

Blocks & Decoration The Purifier - New "Furniture" That Protects Against Evil Biomes

Personally, with the introduction of so many crimson / corruption based furniture and building material, I think that this feature should be removed as it doesn't really add anything to the game.
  6. S

Blocks & Decoration Bunk Bed

Pretty much as simple as it sounds. There is tons upon tons of bed variety in this game, but beds are absolutely massive and so making a bunk bed is practically impossible. Currently I'm wanting to build a prison, and so steel bunk beds would be great for that kind of hard and gritty look, but...
  7. S

Console Update Live Aug 26, 2016

This is pretty unrelated, and I wouldn't care less if happy did a face reveal. He most likely wants to keep his identity secret, and while it's all fun and games to do a face reveal, people can get pretty creepy on the internet...
  8. S

Clearly no one commented on my short rant before, so I'm gonna bring up another point. Last gen consoles will never get the coin gun.
  9. S

I also have many questions regarding the 1.3 update. -The comparison shown makes the screen look very small. It's hard enough already to see what you're doing, this looks barely visable. -What will split screen look like? The aforementioned screen size would make it unbearable to look at. -What...
  10. S

My PS3 died and have since switched to the far superior PS4, but I'm still pretty mad that last gen don't get any more updates. They left it with plenty of bugs, some of them being ther since 1.2, such as the mentioned BoC glitch, yet they can't be bothered putting out a couple more updates...
  11. S

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Will this be updated to 1.3.1? and how long will it take? if your saying that cause avg called it a virus, its just avg trying to make sure you dont buy other products. it called avast and malwarebytes virus, while those are both well trusted anti virus programs. Edit: Nortons not a virus.
  12. S

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

you guys could just release it now, ik that your wanting people to hype and etc, but imagine the reactions if you released it today, and surprised everyone *wink *wink *nudge *nudge
Back
Top Bottom