Recent content by Slapow

1. Slapow

Other Good reason for throwing class!!

I agree, and I am saying that we need more new mechanics. It would be amazing to have a good use for it and players want to use it. It would obviously need to be largely expanded than it is now.
  2. Slapow

True, but this is only a start and i wrote it before school. The class would also introduce many more useful weapons, some with different abilities.
  3. Slapow

I know the idea of a throwing class has been brought up before, but there doesn’t seem to be a need for it. Well, if yo-yo’s were added to the new class instead of being in melee, then it wouldn’t be to bad. Yo-yo’s are hardly melee items and the melee class is already large enough with a wide...
  4. Slapow

Terraria State of the Game - September 2021

Yeah, Loki replied to me about that on Twitter and said it's a “2022 thing.” By saying that, I’m guessing it will be mid to late 2022, unfortunately. I hope it comes sooner though.
  5. Slapow

Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

@Loki Do we have an estimated time period for mobile 1.4.1? I assume it will be beginning of 2022 if console is a ”2022 thing” — or at least I hope.
  6. Slapow

Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

@Loki Do we have an estimated time period for mobile 1.4.1? I assume it will be beginning of 2022 if console is a ”2022 thing” — or at least I hope.
  7. Slapow

Server IP not working

I have it activated in the router settings. Do I have to specifically forward the port and IP for the device or just in general?
  8. Slapow

Server IP not working

I have been only playing locally On my server because I cannot get it to work online. Port forwarding is enable—I think—and I have tried both the IP and IPv4 addresses. The IPv4 address has worked locally, but not online. The public IP has not worked at all. Does anyone know what I can do?
  9. Slapow

1.4.1.2 server software

I have been only playing locally On my server because I cannot get it to work online. Port forwarding is enable—I think—and I have tried both the IP and IPv4 addresses. The IPv4 address has worked locally, but not online. The public IP has not worked at all. Do you know what I can do?
  10. Slapow

1.4.1.2 server software

Look what’s here!!!
  11. Slapow

1.4.1.2 server software

Same. I looked at the release of the 1.4.1.1 server and it came out about a day after the update. Hopefully this server updates in that amount of time also.
  12. Slapow

Xbox One Stardust Wings Glitch?

On YouTube and other wikis https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/Stardust_Wings
  13. Slapow

No, they were in the accessories spot. On the wiki, it says they are equal to solar wings, but everywhere else, it says they aren't and they can hover.
  14. Slapow

I just recently got stardust wings on Xbox One and they had the same description as the solar wings. I tried them out and they only flew a bit higher than the hover board which I previously had. They didn't even have the hover feature. Anyone know why?
  15. Slapow

Game Mechanics Hardmode to Expert

There should be an option to convert a hardmode world to expert mode instead of having to create a whole entire new world.
Back
Top Bottom