Recent content by SFB Dargon

1. SFB Dargon

tModLoader The Luminite Mod

umm, id highly recommend not coming here for that sort of advice cause im myself learning c#, however: is the namespace correct? are they in the same file? (png, i mean) are the names the same? if ur not using visual studio, take out the .sln file. if none of these work: refer to the discord...
  2. SFB Dargon

I don't know, we are currently looking into developing games and all modding has come to a standstill. If i make any final decisions, I'll let you guys know.
  3. SFB Dargon

you may provide us with a sprite whenever + you can also request code if you wish to improve it. I released an update that should fix that. EDIT: you can only use it at night, keep that in mind
  4. SFB Dargon

tModLoader The Bunny Overload Mod

like i said, ive completely put my modding on hold right now, so yea...
  5. SFB Dargon

Ok, let me just state that nothing is confirmed yet; I might be discontinuing the mod in order for me to dedicate more time to my game im gonna make. If I confirm this, I give permision for anyone to use this idea.(just in case you wanted to make a bunny mod)
  6. SFB Dargon

Defeat the celestial bane
  7. SFB Dargon

updated and fixed! (hope the boss AI still works)
  8. SFB Dargon

coding...a lot

coding...a lot
  9. SFB Dargon

we have been thinking about something similar however, will this conflict with the Lepus(copyright and etc.)? this mod has been put on hold temporarily, due to me working hard on getting the official release of the luminite mod out...
  10. SFB Dargon

ok,btw the head is going to stay instakil(the battle will be hard) and i will lower his health and defence and damage a bit, along with that though im adding somthing else...dun , dun, duuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn
  11. SFB Dargon

Weapons & Equip Luminite Clentamintor

used for the luminite biome, dont want to say too much as it is not released yet
  12. SFB Dargon

shall do that
  13. SFB Dargon

tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

i voted, however i also include the small bug along with the vote
  14. SFB Dargon

if you are talking about the armor, then yes, definitly. However, have you ever heard of a lazy spriter? nic.harvard: the lord of lazy spriters
Back
Top Bottom