Recent content by Shackled_Rosati

1. Shackled_Rosati

the Guild of the Terrario-Whovians

I agree. I have heard people didn't like Matt Smith either. And to be honest I wasn't a big fan of him either for a bit then I think his 2nd season I warmed up to him and now he is totally one of my favorites!
  2. Shackled_Rosati

the Guild of the Terrario-Whovians

I am sadly very far behind this season but I'm a huge fan of The Doctor! I have seen the first episode of this season and so far I got no complaints. But as much as I disliked Capaldi I feel like I'll be ok with this season.
  3. Shackled_Rosati

Back from my hiatus

I am. Sadly I miss being OP like i used to be lol. I remember being able to take most things pretty easily and I'm finally to the point (pre-hardmode) where I can take most things without breaking a sweat but WoF smoked me last night. Just means more grinding to do.
  4. Shackled_Rosati

CC Creation Compendium #67

That master blaster is amazing! Haven't thought of that game in years!
  5. Shackled_Rosati

What are the chances of a blood moon and a slime rain IN the same night?

I had a goblin invasion and a slime rain at the same time and I am also Pre-hardmode so based on that I'm gonna guess pretty good.
  6. Shackled_Rosati

Back from my hiatus

Thanks. I had forgotten how addicting the game can be lol.
  7. Shackled_Rosati

Back from my hiatus

Hello, I used to play very heavily but then I quit for a while thinking I had done/gotten everything at that time and have since come back, no longer have my old world (HDD died in old machine sadly and I don't remember if steam cloud was a thing then or not) but I am back trying to rebuild and...
Back
Top Bottom