Recent content by Shade

1. Shade

NPCs & Enemies A new Mimic - In response to *spoiler* slimes.

So, after having seen , I have come up with an idea for a Mimic that is similarly evil. What about a "Dead Man's Chest" Mimic, one that would explode if it touches a player, dying in the process? The reward for killing one (without it exploding) could be some rare materials (relative to the...
  2. Shade

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Whilst I understand why this is happening, I do sorta wish some of the content could be re-implemented in some sort of way. I may have never played the console versions of Terraria, but I really like the designs of the Tizona, Arch Wyvern, and Dragon Skulls. I know Mobile will also eventually...
  3. Shade

Ehh, playing games... updating my rather old status to this basic status.

Ehh, playing games... updating my rather old status to this basic status.
  4. Shade

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Terraria for the 3ds huh? Now I'm curious...
  5. Shade

NPCs & Enemies [1.3] Crawltepede's Spawn rate should be lowered.

I would suggest for first timers to save Nebula for last to get through Solar. I did them in this order for my Expert mode play-through. 1- Vortex (Vortex Beater) 2- Stardust (Stardust Dragon Staff) 3- Solar (Solar Eruption) 4- Nebula (Going into it tomorrow after preparing for the Moon lord)...
  6. Shade

NPCs & Enemies Medusas are cheap :red:

I hate the fact that they seem to ignore fall damage immunity. I've been petrified in mid-air when having a horseshoe/wings (items that remove fall damage) and die from the fall.
  7. Shade

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

HYPE!!! It's there, it's so freakin there!
  8. Shade

Items Will-O-Wisp -Sprites-

I like the idea! The wisp in a bottle gets annoying when it decides to go into walls...
  9. Shade

NPCs & Enemies [Event] The Fog

I like the idea, and am now getting "the Mist" flashbacks...
  10. Shade

NPCs & Enemies The Wall of Shadow

I like the idea, Flesh suits the Crimson more. Lets get some Corruption support!
  11. Shade

Terraria Community Feature: James "ChippyGaming" Bennett

Congrates, and Party Girl title eyy?
  12. Shade

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Non-combat Summons

The invincibility only lasts as long as it takes to force the magic mirror on you, and then debuff you for a short time while being unusable for a time. When it warps you back it has damaging debuffs cleared so you don't die when you escape. This wouldn't work on the Wall of Flesh for the way...
  13. Shade

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Non-combat Summons

I am starting this thread to post ideas for summons with more utility/ those who help but don't fight. I will post as ideas come up, I hope for your feedback. Safeguard Familiar- [item sprite pending] Say hello to this small, but loyal familiar. Its use is to protect you from death, at a cost...
Back
Top Bottom