Recent content by NebulaMagePlays

1. NebulaMagePlays

Game Mechanics Slime Rain Progress Meter

It's quite the opposite for me, clocking in over 5k hours plus modded. Whenever I had a Slime Rain happen, I keep wondering how many slimes I still need to kill before King Slime spawns.
  2. NebulaMagePlays

Game Mechanics Slime Rain Progress Meter

You know, it's bizarre that every event has a progress meter, but Slime Rain does not. It should be a rather simple addition. Preferably how many slimes you need to kill before King Slime spawns. And maybe it resets if you die to him? I know that, unlike most events, Slime Rain is on a timer, so...
  3. NebulaMagePlays

tModLoader Legacy/Scrapped Calamity Music Boxes

Also, LordMetarex did the sprites for the boxes. One of the spriters for the Calamity mod. Big shoutout to him!
  4. NebulaMagePlays

tModLoader Legacy/Scrapped Calamity Music Boxes

It has been a while since I updated this, but I'm removing the Abyss Miniboss box since it has now been OFFICIALLY added since Jared is now a Super Boss. I will push out the update once I get around to it.
  5. NebulaMagePlays

tModLoader How to Downgrade Back to 1.3.4.4

I am specifically looking to play 1.3.2.1 with an older version of tML and an older version of the Calamity mod. However, I keep getting some manifest not available error.
  6. NebulaMagePlays

tModLoader How to Downgrade Back to 1.3.4.4

Is it possible to use this method for downgrading from 1.4 to 1.3?
  7. NebulaMagePlays

And once again, I update my avatar to match who I am known as by the Terraria community.

And once again, I update my avatar to match who I am known as by the Terraria community.
  8. NebulaMagePlays

tModLoader tMusicPlayer

One problem I have with the mod is that when you place modded music boxes in the slot that automatically places it in its slot won't let you select the box. Instead, you need to place it in its slot manually. When opening the game back up, you need to do this as well, since they won't show up in...
  9. NebulaMagePlays

tModLoader Auto Trash

Can you add a way to add a search bar for auto-trashed items? I don't wanna have to search an entire list or clear out everything.
  10. NebulaMagePlays

tModLoader Widgets

Widget suggestions: *Sentry Slots (they are stationary minions with their own slots) *Damage Reduction Stat.
  11. NebulaMagePlays

tModLoader Powerups - On-pickup buffs and item abilities

That happened to me several times, lol.
  12. NebulaMagePlays

tModLoader Widgets

Good mod. It was working perfectly until more recent updates. The only problem is repositioning widgets. I feel like this should be prioritized before adding new widgets. Since they wwill be all scrunched together otherwise. Just my honest opinion.
  13. NebulaMagePlays

tModLoader Useful NPCs

Also, it would be nice if modded materials (like Victory Shards, or any small material) and summons for rare Thorium enemies were sold if not already. Like Hags, Brown Recluses, Boulders, Gilded Slimes/Lycans, La Fantome, and Minotaurs. Maybe even the Globee. And perhaps have an NPC sell you...
  14. NebulaMagePlays

tModLoader Powerups - On-pickup buffs and item abilities

Ah, alrighty then. For now, I'll disable it. It's a cool mod with LOTS of potential. Game-breaking potential as well (since I play with many mods like Fargo's Soul Mod). Having the Soul of Eternity for a minute and a half was fun, lol. I love finding new ways to break the game in terms of...
Back
Top Bottom