Recent content by ShadowAura-I

1. ShadowAura-I

Hey, it's been a moment and I apologize for that. I haven't been as active as I was hoping and I...

Hey, it's been a moment and I apologize for that. I haven't been as active as I was hoping and I was busy working on my mental health.
  2. ShadowAura-I

Alright I guess not then..

Alright I guess not then..
  3. ShadowAura-I

Is there anywhere on here where I can post a vent.. I've been doing most of my venting on...

Is there anywhere on here where I can post a vent.. I've been doing most of my venting on Discord and Deviantart and I was wondering if I could put it here too?
  4. ShadowAura-I

Other Art 'I Survive..'

A recent piece of art that I created about a week ago, decided to upload it here. If a moderator/admin wants me to remove the song and lyrics for whatever reason, I understand, I didn't get permission to link this piece with their song Anyways hope you all like it <3
  5. ShadowAura-I

My Introduction

sorry.. just don't say things like that to me, it genuinely makes me feel upset
  6. ShadowAura-I

Let me know ^^

Let me know ^^
  7. ShadowAura-I

So apparently Apricot and Strawberry go well together

So apparently Apricot and Strawberry go well together
  8. ShadowAura-I

What does your character look like?

Bumping this thread This is Zephyr, he is one of my characters. Simple vanity, that's all I have to say (also sorry for low quality image, steam for some reason saves images as jpgs)
  9. ShadowAura-I

Been quite tired lately. Yesterday I was playing on the For the worthy seed with my friend...

Been quite tired lately. Yesterday I was playing on the For the worthy seed with my friend yesterday and I had a good laugh though.
  10. ShadowAura-I

Hot Topic What is your favorite class?

I don't really have any particular favorite however I find myself playing Ranged or Melee I've come up with a 'combined class' thing and wrote it down
  11. ShadowAura-I

Oh my goodness I love this <3

Oh my goodness I love this <3
  12. ShadowAura-I

Other Art 'Beliefs'

A recent piece of art that I created, I used a base/lineart to draw onto that was made by my friend (I can draw my own things but sometimes I don't feel motivated to do something from scratch, sorry if this disappoints anyone.) If a moderator/admin wants me to remove the song and lyrics for...
Back
Top Bottom