Recent content by ShadowGenius

1. ShadowGenius

tModLoader Trelamium 2 - Public Demo on Discord!

In a way, yes and no. Trelamium 2 is put on hold and will be ported to 1.4 and further developed by tomat. (Screenshot is old, tomat's new discord is here: link)
  2. ShadowGenius

So.. What does one actually DO in Minecraft?

Diamonds are a pretty important resource since it opens up obsidian, which opens up enchanting, as you said, as well as the Nether. I'm kind of surprised that you haven't found all that many diamonds, since I've heard a few complaints that diamonds have gotten too plentiful in the modern day due...
  3. ShadowGenius

tModLoader I need someone to help me with biome generation and NPC AI -Confection REBAKED

Well if it doesn't work, you could try asking Dradonhunter11 for some help. Also, I don't understand the negative stigma behind dependencies. The entire purpose is to allow multiple mods to use the same code, allowing them to do things together with minimal compatibility issues. If another mod...
  4. ShadowGenius

tModLoader I need someone to help me with biome generation and NPC AI -Confection REBAKED

For world generation of the Confection, you should attempt to use BiomeLib by Dradonhunter11. It vastly simplifies the process for making biome alternates. The benefit to using this as a dependency is that it makes any other mods with this dependency that have Corruption or Hallow biome alts...
  5. ShadowGenius

tModLoader Magic Storage

Magic Storage Extra (which I will call MSE) is a fork (of another fork) of the original Magic Storage. MSE was made by someone else and includes extra features such as more filters, more crafting station slots, etc. The only reason Blushiemagic is credited is that they coded the original. MSE...
  6. ShadowGenius

tModLoader A question + a mod idea!

To answer your questions: 1. It should still be relevant, as it was last updated in April this year. 2. Manually adding new recipes should be trivial. For example, you could add a recipe for the Terra Blade that required the True Nights Edge and whatever weapon you've added. If you wanted to...
  7. ShadowGenius

tModLoader Dreamscape Mod

Well this would have been useful information that should've been in the post. Explanation acquired?
  8. ShadowGenius

Normally when I see a trashed, abandoned thread like this, I get mad. Mad that someone would be so careless about something that they, and many other people, were passionate about. And this mod looked really promising, and with the hopes and dreamscape people had with this, I'm not just mad, I'm...
  9. ShadowGenius

This is just... disappointing. Instead of keeping the original post and archiving all of the ideas and history contained, they just... threw it all away. Just a simple edit at the top of the post stating that the mod was discontinued would have been fine, but instead, we have... this. No...
  10. ShadowGenius

tModLoader How to make an animated sword projectile follow my cursor?

If you want to understand how something works in vanilla, you can decompile the game. Here's a guide: tModLoader/tModLoader Additionally, if you want to adapt and change it how you like, here's a guide on that: tModLoader/tModLoader
  11. ShadowGenius

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

The Guide NPC in the vanilla game is a good, and frankly underrated, alternative to external tutorials or wikis. He spawns at the very beginning of the game, and you can ask him for help at any point. He gives you various tips and hints on how to progress, as well as let you view recipes for...
  12. ShadowGenius

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

These were common incompatibilities found in older versions of Fargo's Soul Mod and Thorium that were fixed in recent updates. If you haven't already, try updating to the most recent versions of both mods.
  13. ShadowGenius

ParadoX mod

MoR stands for Mod of Redemption. The screenshot they sent of the liquids is a pretty good indicator that they're a modder. Also, if you look at their signature, you can see all of the modding projects they have worked on.
  14. ShadowGenius

Why is Terraria doing this?

This is an incompatibility between Thorium and Fargo's Soul Mod DLC. Disable one of the two until Soul DLC updates. Also, I personally wouldn't recommend using that many large content mods together, they perform much better on their own.
  15. ShadowGenius

tModLoader Help Required

Since this is your first mod you probably shouldn't make something as complicated as a boss. But whatever, this page will tell you how to adapt vanilla code and let you change it how you seem fit: tModLoader/tModLoader
Back
Top Bottom