Recent content by Shadowhawk141

1. S

Terraria 1.3.4 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Available Now!

I can confirm the two earlier reports of the game still stuttering and suffering from framerate drops. I'm on Xbox One X and it should be quite able to run this game smoothly imho. It's very annoying.
  2. S

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

You post updates when you have them, clear enough, but after so many months without any word at all about an eventual update doesn't realy add to the faith a lot of players try to maintain imho. Choices being made outside a vacuum makes it only harder for me personally to comprehend why using a...
  3. S

It's pretty sad realy, Terraria was one my favorite games, then Pipeworks comes along, thinks it's a good idea to port 1.3 directly from pc to console leaving us with a clumsy very console user unfriendly ui. A port that was postponed a couple times, one bug patch and now several months later...
  4. S

It's quite disturbing realy what happens to Terraria on console at the moment, Pipeworks takes over, releases an update after pushing it backwards time and time again, come up with a bugpatch and that's it. Livestreams have stopped, status updates on the forum have stopped, heck there's...
  5. S

I've worked in software development biggest part of my career. I sure as hell wouldn't want to see our client's faces if we took over four months to fix an application we made for them. That's the problem with the gaming industry, the devs can do whatever they want without any severe consequences.
  6. S

If there will ever be an update then it'll probably a monster patch I reckon. It's been more then four months now, sheesh, this must be a record of some sorts.
  7. S

Yup after playing 3.1 for a while my son and I decided to fire up the xbox 360 and play the old properly functioning version of Terraria. The old menus are a delight to look at and work with.
  8. S

Still no news on wether we can expect any patch or update any time soon? Maybe Pipeworks should look at what Unknown Worlds does with Subnautica and ask Panic Button to help out. It's been months on end since we had an update on the Xbox/Ps4.
  9. S

I'm not sure if what your saying is true because I use two different characters for my two worlds. One world is my personal single player, the other is the world my son and I play in splitscreen, I always select singleplayer in the menu. Last couple days we have only been playing in our...
  10. S

Let's hope the team can solve this bug as soon as possible but even more important without any other unforeseen things broken. For us as players but also for the team. I wish them all the best. At the moment the resetting map is the most annoying bug but we're still having fun. Btw, did they...
  11. S

I lost all discovered ground on the map before in my single player world but this morning the world my son and I play in had a map reset too. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary, we just started playing in splitscreen as usual. This is a very annoying bug, we hope this will be fixed soon...
  12. S

Made an official bug report. Thanks.
  13. S

I assume it's a known issue that on occasion the map resets to completely unexplored yes? Haven't found any realy game breaking bugs yet but this is very very inconvenient. My whole map is black again, I just defeated Plantera btw.
  14. S

Now see, this is the kind of information that explains why it's taking so long. Something I asked for couple times, not that I'm entitled to any form of info mind you, but some regular update on how things are progressing gets us, the players, involved in the progress. I bet a lot of us do care...
  15. S

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Two weeks later, still no additional details. Come on guys, some communication would be cool. The bugs in single player or local splitscreen aren't to bad btw, haven't slain Wall of Flesh yet though so I can't comment on the next level. Just the opacity of the menu is very much off, I hope this...
Back
Top Bottom