Recent content by Shadowman528

1. Shadowman528

Post Your 1.3 base here!

This here is my 1.3 base. I'm still working on it but its very close to being finished.
  2. Shadowman528

I got the meowmere from Moonlord finally. it took 11 moonlord kills but worth it. Also, if you...

I got the meowmere from Moonlord finally. it took 11 moonlord kills but worth it. Also, if you know a terraria art website, tell me pls.
  3. Shadowman528

I have killed the moonlord two times now. I shall kill the event bosses then reflect on what to...

I have killed the moonlord two times now. I shall kill the event bosses then reflect on what to do afterwards.
  4. Shadowman528

Finally defeated Duke Fishron, now stands each of the event bosses(Moonlord's secret gaurds)...

Finally defeated Duke Fishron, now stands each of the event bosses(Moonlord's secret gaurds), then I will take care of the last one.
  5. Shadowman528

Welp, I've defeated all the celestial towers twice, and lost twice to the moonlord. atleast I...

Welp, I've defeated all the celestial towers twice, and lost twice to the moonlord. atleast I got my solar weapons now.
  6. Shadowman528

Now driving around my brand new UFO, keeping my cosmic car keys on a chain in my beetle helmet.

Now driving around my brand new UFO, keeping my cosmic car keys on a chain in my beetle helmet.
  7. Shadowman528

Worst Weapon or item

My worst weapon is my Ivy Magnum. Things more useless then the bunny rabbits. atleast those have a life value.
  8. Shadowman528

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

So one boss, hardmode too, that was easy despite common belief as being hard.........I would have to say that the twins were easiest for me. It took me barely 2 minutes to kill them in chlorophyte armor and my trusty terra blade. I dont see why people claim its hard, its just two eyes. Go for...
  9. Shadowman528

What is your favorite sword ? And why ? (CORRECT)

My favorite current sword is the Terra Blade, which I acquired only yesterday. Ever since then, I've fallen in love with it. 133 damage, autoswing, a array of projectiles, and it gives off quite a bit of light. If I were to ever obtain a meowmere, I would keep the Terra blade next to it as a...
  10. Shadowman528

Hello, everybody!

Hello fellow terrarians, I'm new to the forums. Currently reading the rules while typing this (I minimized the rule tab and have it opened up on the screen). I hope we can all get along in the days to come. also, allow me to describe myself. I am a avid casual player of Terraria, first time...
Back
Top Bottom