ShadowTiger's Recent Activity

1. ShadowTiger liked RoarkCats's post in the thread tModLoader Bulldozer.

I don't know how hard it would be to do this but, a balancing trait might be that the pre-HM bulldozer takes on the highest pre-HM...

May 24, 2019 at 4:53 PM
  2. ShadowTiger liked zadum4ivii's post in the thread tModLoader Antiaris.

Guess I should've said "map" to avoid confusion. [IMG]

May 23, 2019 at 10:43 PM
  3. ShadowTiger liked Yvori's post in the thread tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods.

Okay, MASSIVE bug here. When using certain configurations (not sure exactly which is causing this), upon gaining Mana Sickness, your...

May 22, 2019 at 2:30 AM
  4. ShadowTiger liked FryoKnight's post in the thread tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods.

It should be in tModLoader's Mod Browser. I simply type in "hook" in the Search Function and it pulls it up... Buuuut... If that still...

May 22, 2019 at 2:28 AM
  5. ShadowTiger liked Kerubii's post in the thread tModLoader LastWord.

LAST WORD Gives vanilla bosses an new extra phase after death that has a beefed up version of their normal moves. Oh and they also has...

May 22, 2019 at 2:09 AM
  6. ShadowTiger liked Aurora3500's post in the thread Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!.

Dolphins are love. Dolphins are life. I want to catch one in my golden bug net and take it home with me! (Also. Happy 8 years to...

May 21, 2019 at 12:47 AM
  7. ShadowTiger liked Lord Garak's post in the thread Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!.

Cheers, big ears! That animation is smooth as hell.

May 21, 2019 at 12:47 AM
  8. ShadowTiger liked Leinfors's post in the thread Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!.

What a stunning, majestic creature, sparkling by the sea in its full glory! Also, the dolphin is nice too. ;)

May 20, 2019 at 11:29 PM
  9. ShadowTiger liked Loki's post in the thread Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!.

Just want to echo every bit of the above - each and every one of you is amazing, and your support is valuable beyond words. It is...

May 20, 2019 at 11:22 PM
  10. ShadowTiger replied to the thread Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!.

In all my years, I have never been beholden to a group of developers, hard workers, and decent human beings that have given such joy to...

May 20, 2019 at 11:22 PM
  11. ShadowTiger liked Cenx's post in the thread Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!.

Good Evening Terrarians! As many of you know, our sweet little baby game just turned 8 years old! It feels like just yesterday we were...

May 20, 2019 at 11:21 PM