• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Shadowtrooper128

1. S

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

The boss one Let me go find it Look at page 31 the last message Or I'll just make it easier and post it here again.Hey I'm new here and I've seen and liked your modit is awesome and could possibly be the greatestmod out there if it isn't already But this is a bosssuggestion that I would like to...
  2. S

Dan can we talk About my idea
  3. S

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Is this mod compatible with the latest tmodloader I would like to play this mod in my terraria
  4. S

Hey I'm new here and I've seen and liked your mod it is awesome and could possibly be the greatest mod out there if it isn't already But this is a boss suggestion that I would like to see: The Demizer, A reaper like Entity that is the size of The eye of Cthulhu He summons Black flaming skulls at...
  5. S

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Can you make this mod compatible with the latest tmod loader
Top Bottom