Recent content by Shadowwell

1. S

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

I do wonder if golf balls will be able to activate pressure plates or it landing a ball in the hole will be able to activate things wired to it. Should be fun, also, i was only slightly off about my joking estimate of there being over 156 varieties of golf balls.
  2. S

WIP Story: A Terrarians Journey

Chapter Two: The Shadow Knows Teaser It had been two weeks since the miners uncovered the Crimtane and the chamber containing the Crimson Altar. The Mine itself was still operating, but the entire branch of the mine which contained the Altar was sealed off. That night a group of individuals...
  3. S

Chapter One: An Awakening Heart Teaser The Miners advanced carefully worked their way through the crumbling wall. They paused briefly to set up torches as they moved into the chamber. The man whose strike had revealed the chamber gazed around at the walls, lined with ore. He paused as a flash...
  4. S

Lore and Glossary This post will serve to house explanations about certain organizations and such within the story. Guilds and Orders: Aside from the Order of the Guides, many of the Guilds which cater to specific occupations have existed only a relativey short time, since the Moonlords...
  5. S

The story will take place some time after the events of Terraria. The world of Terraria is a wondrous world with a rich history. There have been many occasions where the very existence of the world and its citizens was threatened. The coming of the Crimson, a voracious organic hive mind bent on...
  6. S

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

What is said and what is meant can be different things. That being said i am not familiar with the original post/mention of Master Mode. Still we do not really know much beyond the fact that it will be more difficult.
  7. S

We don't know that there will be no unique content, or that it will just be a stat increase, all we know for certain at this point it that it will be for hardcore players. This could mean a simple stat increase, or it could mean a behavour revamp for certain enemies, or it could mean something...
  8. S

All this talk about Master Mode. What I am inferring from what little we know is Master Mode may be like Terrarian Dark Souls. What is wrong with that? It has been said Master Mode is just for those who want more of a challenge, i believe. If you don't like it don't play it when it comes out...
  9. S

Steam Autumn Sale & Steam Awards Nominations: Terraria 50% Off!

I'd say Terraria would still qualify for the Labor of Love, it is still getting content, and we the community are still being updated on and made aware of things.
  10. S

Terraria 50% off During Steam Halloween Sale!

This is reminding me of when i first got terraria it was half off, i got it for my birthday years ago, the next week it went on sale for christmas and was half what it had been for the last sale. Good game and i eagerly await Journey's end and all it contains.
  11. S

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Where does one find the unleveled companion to this?
  12. S

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

What problems would there be for not using the right tmodloader version for this mod? I ask as most of my mods use slightly outdated versions and the like.
  13. S

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

k, will give that a try when i can, thanks
  14. S

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Does anyone know how compatible this is with the Terraria overhaul, or should there be no conflictions because this just deals with world gen?
  15. S

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Yeah... I have learned to be careful with base creation... had a house with a cactus background and stone for the structure, got hit by lightning, cactus and everything inside the house burned, by the way this was in a forest biome during a snow storm...
Back
Top Bottom