• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Shannarae
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it worth to play on a Multiplayer server? If so, what to expect from it? I'm looking for a PvE (without PvP if possible) server. ^.^;
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Shannarae
    Shannarae
    Thank you! I found their website and I also saw they have a minecraft server too? Fun! I will take a look into it. Bookmarked the website
    Shannarae
    Shannarae
    Also forgot to ask, will I have to create a new adventurer to join a Multiplayer?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Nope, not really. Just make sure the Players don't have Meowmere, Star Wrath, or the Last Prism.
    Well then. I can't work on my previous project any longer. Different PC, and I forgot to make use of the steam cloud system.. Fresh Start!
    What happened? Did it involve a pursuit of higher education or employment in a workplace? It's fine; you have to do what you have to do.
    Shannarae
    Shannarae
    I've been really busy lately. A lot of things are going on! Hench my lack of activity here but also in Terraria. Hopefully soon that'll change! How have you been?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I'm feeling mighty fine!!
    So.... For some reason I thought it was weekend already. Days are passing by slowly when you're feeling like crap. ~.~
    Reactions: M the Mister
    M the Mister
    M the Mister
    I can confirm that days are passing slow, school started last week but It feels like years
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I know this feeling. January has been awful yet it just wont pass past enough
    I'm glad that's over! First a Blood Moon rising. After that.. An invasion popped, not much later Solar Eclipse happening! Victorious! *Phew*
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Congratulations!
    Shannarae
    Shannarae
    Haha thanks! Not sure how I survived all this but I am glad I did! That sure was an adventure! Did anything similar like this happen to you too at some point in your Terraria World?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Yes...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom