• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by sharkman0101

1. sharkman0101

The problem is that Ocram didn't fit into the game. Re-Logic didn't envision having Ocram fit...

The problem is that Ocram didn't fit into the game. Re-Logic didn't envision having Ocram fit into anything of the product; it was a boss that was thrown in with the rest of the re-skinned console content. Because of its nature, the boss was nothing more than a clone that served very little...
  2. sharkman0101

Buff Lava Waders.

That makes sense. I'd love to see the Lava Waders get the full immunity if it can actually be applied somewhere.
  3. sharkman0101

Buff Lava Waders.

Which is why the resistance buff is almost redundant. The only buff that seemingly matters is the decrease in rarity of the accessory, so that's why I figured that a different change would be more suitable for the accessory. Granted, the resistance is what defines the accessory, but I don't...
  4. sharkman0101

Buff Lava Waders.

Not really; I'm trying to say that the accessory would need a functional buff that isn't just permanent lava resistance, as the niche itself is already functional enough on its own rights. You're not likely going to hang around in lava for the entire 7 seconds of the Lava Charm - especially when...
  5. sharkman0101

Buff Lava Waders.

I don't really see how this would help the accessory too much, especially when you consider that you probably won't be lounging around in lava for more than 7 seconds anyway. If the effect were just limited to lava immunity, then I don't think I'd be going out of my way for it, ya know? I'd...
  6. sharkman0101

Pirate^Pirate

Pirate^Pirate
  7. sharkman0101

A Slight Balance Change to Ore Equipment

From what I can tell, it doesn't seem to be true. The ores and their alts have the same generation patterns in a world. A platinum world will have the same amount of platinum as a gold world on average. This might be confirmation bias on my behalf, though.
  8. sharkman0101

More complex endgame armor

To spend that much time polishing the post-game would be questionable, especially as that time could be used to focus on areas of the game that are lacking in content. I don't personally see why the post-game would need to have that much custom selection when there is no post-game challenge that...
  9. sharkman0101

World Generation choices

What he means is that you unlock the ability to choose the world evil for new worlds after you have beaten the Wall of Flesh on an already-existing world. The same logic will apply for choosing the ores of a new world; defeating the mechanical bosses on an already existing world will allow you...
  10. sharkman0101

World Generation choices

This has been suggested many times, but the opinion differs for many players. The topic splits the community, really. Some promote the idea for building and casual purposes. Others believe that it will defeat the purpose of having alternative ores, as it would reduce world variation and coerce...
  11. sharkman0101

Please don't remove auto-pause

That's why it's an option to turn autopause on and off. I know, it can be quite infuriating to see that other players are using what appears to be a "cheese" tactic when playing the game. However, we all have different capacities for skill and enjoyment in our activities. If someone wishes to...
  12. sharkman0101

Release The Source Code

The game uses an outdated XNA framework anyway. The educational and applicable value from this isn't as great as you'd think, especially as other, superior coding formats and engines are available for use.
  13. sharkman0101

The TCF staff will not delete your account. They have this policy enforced so that you may come...

The TCF staff will not delete your account. They have this policy enforced so that you may come back to it at anytime you wish, especially true as many change their mind about leaving in the future. If you wish to "delete" your account, you have to go into settings and disable viewing...
  14. sharkman0101

Apache Prime is nut-worthy

Apache Prime is nut-worthy
  15. sharkman0101

Any Tips For Plantera Expert Mode?

I've used a fairly large arena for all of my melee runs. I've found that the Death Sickle has massively more success than the Terra Blade in the battle, as it can pierce through the tentacles more effectively. Plus, maintaining a large distance between you and Plantera is difficult to do...
Top Bottom