Recent content by Sharpador

1. Sharpador

Blocks & Decoration New block: Planked Block.

OMG, autocorrect typo, just fix it.
  2. Sharpador

Planked walls = plank walls. yes, I'm talking about them. I mentioned the name in the post. They don't have a block counterpart.
  3. Sharpador

I notice that most walls have a block counterpart, but that is not the case with planked walls. I suggest a block that is half stone half wood, just like planked walls look but in block form.
  4. Sharpador

Biomes & Nature Mushroom Biome Sugestion or Bug Fix for mushrooms not growing back.

I don't know if it is intended or a bug. makes more sense to report it as a suggestion.
  5. Sharpador

Biomes & Nature Mushroom Biome Sugestion or Bug Fix for mushrooms not growing back.

I notice that "pristine" mushroom biomes have hanging mushrooms on the roofs. But once you break them, they never grow back again, leaving the roof of the biome looking desolate. I wonder if there is a bug preventing those roof mushrooms from growing back. If there is no bug, I suggest that they...
  6. Sharpador

Weapons & Equip Wand of Sparking & Finch Staff

A craftable version should be weaker or very expensive to craft but with equal power. eLSE IT WOULD MAKE THE NATURAL item SPAWN POINTLESS. Sorry caps lock...
  7. Sharpador

Weapons & Equip Wand of Sparking & Finch Staff

Maybe a craft-able weaker version of the finch staff. Using birds caught with he bug net. Maybe 1 of each bird + 10 iron/lead bars to make the staff? With like 4 summoner damage.
  8. Sharpador

Sprites Adjust the color of the Dog Tail to match the player Werewolf sprite's fur color

They should resprite the werewolf to have a tail already included. I already made this suggestion in the ITEMS forum, makes no sense that the wolf vanity set and the wolf transformation has no tail. Yet all the other tailed creatures vanities do have tails. Did they forgot that wolves have tails...
  9. Sharpador

Items Pyramid loot should be added to the Desert Crates.

I would not mind finding that loot in crates, finding pyramid loot is a pain. It seems they made pyramids even rare than they where in the past. I literally made like 100 new worlds just to get the carpet and bottle. Ironically, around the 100 world I decided to play my main world just to find a...
  10. Sharpador

Items Wolf Vanity Set and Werewolves Has No Tail.

The Halloween ones. The fox vanity set has a tail and the head mask covers all the head, looks like a proper furry/mascot costume and looks good. The wolf set looks like a cheap Halloween costume, the head mask only covers the front of the head and the body has no tail. It looks quite bad...
Back
Top Bottom