Recent content by ShawKill

1. ShawKill

Sorry I wasn't so upfront :P

Sorry I wasn't so upfront :P
  2. ShawKill

Terraria league Racing.

Terraria league Racing.
  3. ShawKill

TLR Is under works. Would be awesome to get a Racing-Style Speedrunning Event!

TLR Is under works. Would be awesome to get a Racing-Style Speedrunning Event!
  4. ShawKill

Road to AGDQ, Wish me luck!

Road to AGDQ, Wish me luck!
  5. ShawKill

AGDQ/SGDQ Thread

I'm working on that :P Takes practice and time, but I feel like anything if possible atm. My current World Records allow me to be the top contender in being there to run Terraria, but getting there is half the battle http://www.speedrun.com/terraria1.3
  6. ShawKill

Well, when you have over 2,000 hours, i find Speed running quite enjoying

Well, when you have over 2,000 hours, i find Speed running quite enjoying
  7. ShawKill

Man it feels good to have 13 different World Record Speedruns for one game! Yes, I am talking...

Man it feels good to have 13 different World Record Speedruns for one game! Yes, I am talking about Terraria Speedruns! :P
  8. ShawKill

TTT The Terrarian Times: Took an Update in the Knee

Man, its cool to be in the Terrarian Times. Sorry was a little late to post. Thats awesome, thanks to Tsuki and Mr. Mystery for handing out the opportunity!
  9. ShawKill

Shots Fired? more like Fots Shired!

Shots Fired? more like Fots Shired!
  10. ShawKill

Got to chat with Mr. Mystery last night! Was fun, and got to talk about a lot of things! 10/10...

Got to chat with Mr. Mystery last night! Was fun, and got to talk about a lot of things! 10/10 would chat with him again! :P
  11. ShawKill

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Yes, Medusa's not as op!
  12. ShawKill

Man, Expert mode is brutal in the end game!

Man, Expert mode is brutal in the end game!
  13. ShawKill

Anyone can do anything, you just need to put your mind on it. Remember, Terraria isn't...

Anyone can do anything, you just need to put your mind on it. Remember, Terraria isn't considered a sandbox game for nothing :P
  14. ShawKill

Only way you get better is if you try, never give up!

Only way you get better is if you try, never give up!
  15. ShawKill

PC 1.3 Changelog

For those who did come in, hope you enjoyed that 1.3 hype and can't wait for this update to come out!!!! Thanks once again for Arkhalis as well as the Staff and Mods from the forums to come by today, was absolutly Amazing!!!!
Back
Top Bottom