Recent content by Sheffy_

1. Sheffy_

Sheffy_'s Build Collection

Hello. I just thought I'd share some of my creations. I do have more builds on my channel but I no longer have the worlds that I created them on, so I can't take screenshots of them. I hope to continue to add more as I build more :)
  2. Sheffy_

Video Medusa Snipe from across the screen

I was just caving when a medusa turned me into stone from across the screen.
  3. Sheffy_

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Dying 10 or more times
  4. Sheffy_

Weapons & Equip [SRT] Interesting New Weapons

I'm not sure about the other ideas, but I really like the mirror sword one!
  5. Sheffy_

Weapons & Equip Quartz Carbine

I don't think it should have any knockback if it shoots insanely fast, but other then that I like the idea!
  6. Sheffy_

Game Mechanics Master Chest

Yes I agree with you that organization can be somewhat of a chore, but to me that's how Terraria is. I don't know why, but having a room full of organized chests satisfies me a lot, and implementing this idea of a master chest would get rid of some of the fun this game has to offer.
  7. Sheffy_

Blocks & Decoration Placing Spell Books

Sometimes you get a lot of better weapons than some spell books and so you need to put them away. However they don't stack in chests, so being able to place them down as a decoration would save space. I like your idea of wiring books though.
  8. Sheffy_

Items NPC Invitations

+1 support
  9. Sheffy_

Capture the flag

I use my Secret-location-buried-flag finder and grab the flag. I then transform into a wizard and protect myself with a shield of protection.
  10. Sheffy_

CTRL V

11. Sheffy_

Best boss?

I really like the eater of worlds
  12. Sheffy_

Favorite pre hardmode weapons!

1-Muramasa 2-Enchanted sword 3-Star Cannon
  13. Sheffy_

PC Cookin' up and Introduction with Sheffy_

Thank you :red:
Back