Recent content by Shinespark

1. Shinespark

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Could I get some guidance on how to change the indexing of mod recipes in game? So that for example "X" armor set appears in this order in the crafting menu: X Helmet, X Breastplate, X Greaves. It is done alphabetically by default, so it's a little inconvenient.
  2. Shinespark

Tool [LEGACY][Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 1.X.X.X

Would it be possible to have the persistent effect of any accessory? Or at least most of them? I think that section is a little outdated. A few additions I think would be neat: a persistent yoyo bag, a celestial shell or any of its components, the whole architect gizmo pack instead of just the...
  3. Shinespark

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

I'm just gonna say this: try using your invul machine in an expert world right after beating WoF in vanilla Terraria and tell me if you don't get killed by it.
  4. Shinespark

In expert mode, once you enter hardmode, very common and low level monsters get tougher. This includes blue slimes which are what the slime statue spawns. But I don't believe this will be "fixed" as it is intended and it happens in vanilla Terraria too; you're not meant just facetank a hardmode...
  5. Shinespark

I don't know if this has been said already: If the experience awarded for completing a fishing quest is enough to level you up, you can repeat the quest for that day.
  6. Shinespark

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'd like to know how to do it on a projectile.
  7. Shinespark

Well, I guess I handled this a bit strangely. The way I did it was by making the weapon's holdStyle = 3, so when the player is idle, it is always there, facing straight forward, kinda like Samus's weapon. So I figured I didn't need the weapon to shoot a projectile that looks just like it...
  8. Shinespark

Not sure I put the code in right: Vector2 pos = projectile.Center; Vector2 dir = new Vector2((float)Math.Cos(projectile.rotation), (float)Math.Sin(projectile.rotation)); dir = Vector2.Normalize(dir) * 7; Projectile.NewProjectile(pos.X, pos.Y, dir.X, dir.Y, mod.ProjectileType("PowerBeamShot")...
  9. Shinespark

Oh boy, thanks for pointing that out, I changed those while "experimenting" and forgot to change them back. Okay, done, so they look like this now, obv different values for the charged ones. { // Charged for less than 1 second. Vector2 pos = projectile.Center...
  10. Shinespark

Okay, this would be it. Probably looks like a mess now, oops. But I'm guessing this should only take a small tweak in some of the code you've already helped me with.
  11. Shinespark

I have a little problem now; I wanted to make it so I could aim the weapon freely while charging, however when it is released, the projectiles always go in the direction the charge was started. How could it be changed it so they go in the current direction of the cursor?
  12. Shinespark

That did it, thank you. However the projectiles are veeery slow now, what could be causing that?
  13. Shinespark

Thank you very much, I understand that part now. I don't know how to spawn the charged/uncharged projectiles from this projectile file. How would that go? For example, I have this one that I would like to use.
  14. Shinespark

Thank you! That's interesting. I looked at the code for the CBC but I'm very new to this and can't seem to figure it out. Could you help me with an example of code for a weapon like that?
  15. Shinespark

Can anybody guide me on how to code a weapon that can shoot charged and uncharged projectiles, if this is even possible? I imagine so when there are already things like the Charged Blaster Cannon. The projectiles in question would both be mod projectiles.
Back
Top Bottom