• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by ShinyLine

1. S

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

It's good for replacing the Summoner Emblem, and you don't need an extra Damage Bonus for Pre-HM when the Armors, Whips and the Pygmy Necklace already make the Summoner really powerful in Pre-HM.
  2. S

Well, I was hoping for a second Breastplate for Spooky Armor, you lose 2 Minions but gain some Whips bonuses. Idk, it's something.
  3. S

It's not like anyone prefer Massive>Legendary in a Whip now.
  4. S

wat Without Obsidian I see them both a little shorter than 30-45 tiles, maybe even 24 (KD) and 16 (MS)
  5. S

Whips' Range as of 1.4.1 doesn't benefit from slow Modifiers. And yeah, this whole thing only comes to my mind after using Obsidian + literally every Whip, and it's so good that I think it deserves some love in HM. Btw, I only mentioned Range, not the Speed from Obsidian Armor, so that is not...
  6. S

It's so sad that not even an Accessory with the exact same Whip Range effect from the Obsidian Armor can be added, because trying to use the Firecracker or Durendal vs. Mechanical Bosses or Plantera in Master Mode it's not a good idea. (It can be like the Gladiator and Cobalt Shield, Set...
  7. S

I forgot to say that the Accessory will be for more Range, something that is extremely useful with only Obsidian Armor.
  8. S

As of 1.4 Tiki and Spooky Armor have the same minion count, and Tiki gets immediately replaced by Spooky. But well, Tiki Armor is more of a "Minion" Armor so they can do the same thing like with Bee and Obsidian Armor, one is for +Minion DPS/-Whip DPS and the other is for +Whip DPS/-Minion DPS.
  9. S

Well, I'm back again with another idea for the Summoner Class. (idk if it was already requested) If we'll don't have more Summoner Armors with "Whip Playstyle" (I only can see the Tiki Armor for that), why not an Accessory? Maybe from the ironic Summoner Goblin. That can also be a reason for...
  10. S

I've read most of this thread and I want to say something about King Slime and the Slime Staff. Why King Slime doesn't drop the Slime Staff when Queen Slime drops the Blade Staff? This can make it for another weapon in Early-Game for Summoners that is not behind the luck. And well, QS drops...
  11. S

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Name: Depressive Girl. Hair: Black and purple. Jacket: Red with white lines. Pants and Shoes: Blue pants, blue shoes and white socks.
Top Bottom