Recent content by shortbreadhead

1. S

There are some weapons I just love, either the way they function or even just the looks...

There are some weapons I just love, either the way they function or even just the looks. Something like this would be cool and to keep them balanced it would make sense that guns could only be used to augment guns and such. I don't know how difficult something like this would be but it would be...
  2. S

Hey Red, would it be possible to augment weapons that are no longer powerful enough somehow...

Hey Red, would it be possible to augment weapons that are no longer powerful enough somehow? Maybe like attaching a weapon to the one you want to make viable? Say a bench to join and detach them, the menu similar to equipping a vanity item, only the weapon you want to make use of functions...
  3. S

SO MANY GOBLIN ARMIES!

I'm actually sick of them, I've stopped playing it today because I was getting one each night, I can't get a break when I'm seriously trying to get other stuff done. I'm actually raging at it, I think it was 5 or 6 in a row, some other ones as well.
  4. S

PC Soo I don’t see any iron ores?

At least in worlds you can't find the counterpart for each metal you can still find it in crates, it is rather annoying when it comes to the likes of gold and platinum as there are unique items for each (whether they serve the same purpose is irrelevant) and can be annoying for people who just...
  5. S

PS4 Multiplayer Map Reveal Reset Upon Exit - Only Person Joining (Happens on Switch as well)

This is happening with me and my friends both ways on the PS4. I first noticed it because I had spent a long time logging the area in my friends world only to come back on and be greeted with darkness. Later that day we were on my world and the same thing happened with them. I don't understand...
Back
Top Bottom