Recent content by Shotgun Crocodile

1. Shotgun Crocodile

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

Full support! This would be really interesting to have in game.
  2. Shotgun Crocodile

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

But they're the ultimate trolls! They would do it and regret nothing! Putting the time in for a complicated joke like that is cruel but also very funny
  3. Shotgun Crocodile

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

They recorded this a while ago! It has to be.....Christmas things are dropping and the beginning says copyright 2014. I don't know what to believe anymore D:
  4. Shotgun Crocodile

Weapons & Equip The Tri-Laser: A Transylvanian Magic Weapon

I'm liking the name "Antimatter Carbine" and support!
  5. Shotgun Crocodile

Casual How did you get your TCF name?

It's my steam name, not too much of a story :P
  6. Shotgun Crocodile

Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

As a PC user, seeing posts like this are such a tease :P
  7. Shotgun Crocodile

PC Which mount is better - Honeyed Goggles or Rudolph?

Actually the Pigron Mount has limited flight (comparable to Frozen/Flame/Ghost/Beetle/Leaf Wings). Source: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Scaly_Truffle
  8. Shotgun Crocodile

Weapons & Equip Scavenger armor: Built for slow, defensive play

Tad OP but oddly balanced at the same time. Increased health regen is questionable but overall great idea!
  9. Shotgun Crocodile

Weapons & Equip More Boots! (Combinations and completely new boots)

The defense penalty seems a bit unnecessary. If you ask me, Beetle Husks fix the problem. It makes it endgame and then it has an excuse to be OP much like Beetle Armor and Fishron Wings.
  10. Shotgun Crocodile

I personally just think it needs to be more endgame oriented. Aside from that it can stay as is :)
  11. Shotgun Crocodile

I'm just spitballing ideas. I just thought it would make it more balanced for being endgame. Even though it is possible to make Frostspark boots even if you've only killed the Goblin Army....which could be argued as a tad unbalanced, but still :P
  12. Shotgun Crocodile

Make the Omniboots have Fishron Wings in the recipe for endgame balance. (only adds water speed, no extra flight)
  13. Shotgun Crocodile

Weapons & Equip EthanylisDestroyer's accesory combinations!

It would be nice if you would all provide constructive criticism on how they could make their idea better or more balanced instead of just shooting him down. Give the guy a chance instead of just bashing him. The fact that you feel the need to justify yourself by claiming that you were not...
  14. Shotgun Crocodile

Awesome! and add some more details on the accessories and be a bit specific on what they do.
  15. Shotgun Crocodile

Try adding sprites and a bit more info to better polish your idea. All you have so far is building blocks for a possible idea. If you polish it and make actual stats for the items listed i might support this. The only completely and easily understandable one is the Frostspark Waders. I'm...
Back
Top Bottom