Recent content by ShpongledMind

1. ShpongledMind

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Yeah, it's sad.. Seems like the pipework team is just too small to handle all the work to be done. 1.3 released over 5 months ago, forums is almost dead (console) and there have not been a new patch to fix the gamebreakimg issues yet.. Probably after summer's over. Soon™
  2. ShpongledMind

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Great patch! How can u release a game in desember and it is still broken/unplayable due to freeze-crash close to april. Come on... Are there only 1-2 people working on it? If so I can understand the long time to come up with a patch. Don't get me wrong, you probably fixed some issues, but the...
  3. ShpongledMind

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Doesen't sound good mate. I would leave it alone a little longer, just in case it gets broken if u restart.
  4. ShpongledMind

Game is playable, but I've run into a halt, where I can't use my arena in any event. Resulting in freeze screen. Can use my arena with no event, but thats no fun... :P Hope that gets fixed soon.. Sendt in bug report and save game.
  5. ShpongledMind

Are you Shpongled...?

Are you Shpongled...?
  6. ShpongledMind

Yes, me aswell. Well only when I'm turning on my arena, during any event. Would hope they fix this asap so we can start farming these events. I have sent in my save for them to investigate. Probably others have too.
  7. ShpongledMind

SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

I did see the button, just couldn't click it. Solved now. Thanks
  8. ShpongledMind

SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

Same here. I sent link from my private email instead. Hope that works? That it don't get lost in spam filter or something?
  9. ShpongledMind

OMG, how did I not know that. Thanks for this! :happy: Has it always been possible?:eek:
  10. ShpongledMind

I've seen a lot of complaint about the new UI (PC version). Am I the only one that likes it? I like navegating through. Though I am missing the recipies. Annoying to check wiki all the time. Would be nice to change transparency and text size/color. Some sort of ui scaling.
  11. ShpongledMind

Nice for u man. I'm stuck now, cause I cant advance past the mechanic bosses due to crashes. Thats kinda game breaking.. Some day...
  12. ShpongledMind

Submitted a bug form. Just experienced a screen freeze during skeleton prime. Fun, nothings changed. Still unstable... ridiculous I started out fresh, deleted everything in hope that would solve the unstable experience. My guess, we're gonna get many "patches" before this is even playable.
  13. ShpongledMind

I have started fresh. Deleted everything. No bugs at all. No crashes. So far. (day 11) But with my old worlds and characters, after the convertion, there was crashes constantly. Unplayable. So it seems that this converting old world data doesnt work that well.
  14. ShpongledMind

True that. I can understand why players don't want to delete their progress. I dont mind tho.
  15. ShpongledMind

Well, now been playing two nights from scratch with no crash. So there is something that made my old worlds crash randomly after 3-5min. Might be too early to tell, but hoping that the game is more stable with all cleaned and deleted. So far, so good.
Back
Top Bottom