Recent content by ShroomiteBunny

1. ShroomiteBunny

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Waits four in-game days for sandstorm in HM world with end-game character - nothing. First time visits the desert during the new playthrough - sandstorm and death `-_- But the very next day Demolitionist threw a party so it's fine.
  2. ShroomiteBunny

[T-MEC] Terrarian Mechanical Engineering Corps

It's... How is it... Just... Wow...':eek: Arceus, how is all that stuff possible. It's amazingly amazing! I have no idea what's going on in the video, but it's awesome anyway! I've never really been into wiring, but I think I may visit T-MEC really soon. Maybe then I'll understand how everything...
  3. ShroomiteBunny

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

Were Eskimo Zombies always opening doors? They're breaking in my snow biome house every night. I have no idea if it happened before. I had never had a house there. Alsooo Candles, Lamps and Candelabras. They all look AWFUL. Well, except gold ones, I guess. I mean the ones added in 1.2.3/4 like...
  4. ShroomiteBunny

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

... I'm finally not drowning in the ocean. Nice. A feeew questions. Well, not really questions. 1) Is that 'monster can spawn near NPCs blah blah' thing SERIOUSLY intentional? 2) I know it's, ughhh, Valentines and all, but hearts everywhere are just... 3) Ducks spawn on-screen... So do NPCs 4)...
  5. ShroomiteBunny

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Duke Fishron: 8 Me: 15 Too bad I can't play anymore, as my tablet's unchargeable... Again. I'd rather buy a new one than send my current one to service. Also, my question was never answered. Is it impossible to make player and world files available? It's not like there are any IAPs or...
  6. ShroomiteBunny

Not only iOS has this problem. I'm on Android and it took me some time to realise why Naughty Present didn't activate Frost Moon. Apparently it was supposed to be a fishing rod.
  7. ShroomiteBunny

Truffle worms are... weird, to say at least. I expected them to just crawl on top of grass. Not have worm enemy AI. I can just stand in Mushroom Biome swinging bug net and sooner or later one of truffles will try to 'attack' me just to be caught. `:rolleyes: They appear on surface and...
  8. ShroomiteBunny

Well, they do something. Clicking sound after tapping, but nothing else. They're wired to statues and everything's fine. They were working perfectly before this update.
  9. ShroomiteBunny

It's just... UGH. Crashes and freezes are much more common, chairs have bugged texture, switches don't work, crafting is terribly laggy... You guys spent additional 2 months on bugfixes yet... Didn't you test game before releasing it? Everyone would wait some more time, they've already waited...
  10. ShroomiteBunny

Mobile State of Mobile Address

Only one who isn't that excited for this update anymore...? `:rolleyes:
  11. ShroomiteBunny

That's right, MegaMan Battle Network `:) BNs are quite old, but still amazing.
  12. ShroomiteBunny

Second week of November and still no update, huh? Guess I'll have more time for Battle Network series `:happy:
  13. ShroomiteBunny

November! Two months away from Christmas and still no update. They really should've just said that 1.2.4 will be hopefully- by the end of 2015 instead of Q3 if they knew there's a chance update won't be out by this time.
  14. ShroomiteBunny

Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

They might as well release the update in December... I wouldn't have time to play it until Christmas break anyway, as school is taking most of my time... `:sigh:
Back
Top Bottom