Recent content by ShuVi

1. ShuVi

tModLoader [WIP] DMode Mod

hey, i just tried it and experienced the crashes appearing, for some reason on MP only when someone else hosted it. didnt appear other way round for any of us
  2. ShuVi

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

actually no, unless you delete the tplr file, which would pretty much delete all the modded content concerning your character
  3. ShuVi

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

english forum, you should stay on english on the threads. you can go on your desired language if you go for direct conversations with your target user, though. to go through your recommendations: first of all, block or dodge for knight/cavalry while using a shield.. not too bad of an idea, but...
  4. ShuVi

tModLoader Reset Mode - Cycle worlds one after the other

I actually have a question... i started a run, which i aborted midways. planned on starting a new one, deleted the old world, created a new character, and created a new world (with start with base mod active, same as the world before). the moment i enter the world, the message "World not valid...
  5. ShuVi

tModLoader Experience and Classes

the mod is in english the whole time. that russian version is a rip-off (i assume its created by Ren4o). issues that come with opensource. people tend to create rip-offs
  6. ShuVi

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

i would say it heavily depends on what you want to use each for. the area of effect of the Rod Containment Unit is big, the damage ticks are faster, and the base damage itself is definitely higher, so its nice against masses or multisection bosses. the fractalite with its effects also is nice...
  7. ShuVi

tModLoader Path of Modifiers — Prefix/Suffix System for Items

@Liburia its possible that the lifesteal effect is broken on Multiplayer. it seems to always roll 0% no matter what. on singleplayer i had several weapons with atleast 1% lifesteal though.
  8. ShuVi

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

it might cause trees and fishes/sharks to fly around in a heavy storm as seen in the 2.0 trailer i guess.. but no clue if that would leave any terrain damage aswell. i have yet to reach that state
  9. ShuVi

tModLoader Magic Storage

this WAS an issue on kalciphoz's end. it has been fixed in the recent update though, so better update your mods since the update was released a few days ago, maybe try to check for updates everytime you start up TML
  10. ShuVi

tModLoader Magic Storage

thats more of a TML issue. to my knowledge the cloud storage only affects the vanilla files. modded content is ignored. you'd be better off checking in the TML thread though.
  11. ShuVi

tModLoader Magic Storage

only for the recipe you have selected. the result of the selected recipe can be input into the respective slot. other than that the only way to fill the storage is via the access/heart
  12. ShuVi

tModLoader Magic Storage

known issue, its an issue with kalciphoz' rpg mod though
  13. ShuVi

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

you have to deal with this class not being as effective against groups until late game regardless. the lure accessories need a restart most of the time for god knows what reasons. once you got these though, handling groups is a bit easier with proper aim. i never really used the knives, wanted...
  14. ShuVi

tModLoader Magic Storage

did you copy only the .wld file or the .twld files aswell? the .twld file contains the mod information
  15. ShuVi

tModLoader Magic Storage

nothing at all... the storage containers have their stuff inside, the heart only makes it possible to access them in the first place.
Back
Top Bottom