1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
Shyguy
Last Activity:
Jun 25, 2017 at 4:32 AM
Birthday:
May 23, 2000
Just Chiilin'

Share This Page

Shyguy

Official Terrarian, Male, 17, from The Hills of the Mushroom Kingdom

Anybody else have problems with events continuing after completion??? Specifically Martian Madness??? Jun 22, 2017 at 6:09 PM

Shyguy was last seen:
Viewing member profile Yoraiz0r, Jun 25, 2017 at 4:32 AM
    1. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Anybody else have problems with events continuing after completion??? Specifically Martian Madness???
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        Have you tried getting another probe to see you, or won't probes spawn? Have you tried TEdit? Pretty sure that allowed you to force/stop events by editing the map data. Back up your map file before doing it obviously.
        Jun 23, 2017 at 1:36 AM
      3. Shyguy
        Shyguy
        Yes, others spawn. They do trigger another invasion, but after the second one has been completed, same thing happens..
        Jun 23, 2017 at 1:38 AM
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        Ick. Yeah you're probably going to have to try TEdit. But before you do, save your map and upload it in the Bug Reports section. Maybe the devs can take the file apart to see what happened.
        Jun 23, 2017 at 1:39 AM
        Shyguy likes this.
    2. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Went to Cedar Point yesterday, it was amazing... Only thing that sucked was the aftermath. Feet blistered, Shoulders ache, and good sunburn.
    3. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Always nice when the game crashes when the King Slime teleports... Bugs... Bugs everywhere :/
    4. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Wow, 15 of 29 of the mods I use still haven't updated, though it is the first or second day... Time to wait! :p
      1. neoselket likes this.
    5. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      I'm hoping that in the future, Terraria will release an update that rekindles my sense of exploration. After 2700+ hours, i've seen it all.
      1. 652Graystripe likes this.
      2. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        I think you'll be waiting for quite a while. Depends on if Re-Logic releases another Terraria game (like Otherworld).

Although, I wouldn't be against a new title by them.
        Jun 8, 2017
        Shyguy likes this.
    6. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Why is everyone getting prepared for the new tmod update? Is it changing something important or something?
      1. TheBilateralGamer
        TheBilateralGamer
        They've been working on the update for such a long time. 1.3.5 basically changed the whole engine of Terraria, so tMod is taking much longer to update. The deadline was "the end of May", so everyone's just been waiting impatiently.
        Jun 2, 2017
        Shyguy likes this.
    7. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      2 more hours and I break 2700... still no where near as much as some people lol XD
      1. Gearzoid II
        Gearzoid II
        Yep cause Baih has 12000+ hours in the game.
        Jun 1, 2017
        Shyguy likes this.
    8. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Update on the duplication glitch... Selling and rebuying a weapon will multiply it's effects if it has any. (Knockback, Speed, Damage, etc).
    9. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Watching Threads is kinda like Youtube. You subscribe to the page but don't get notified when something is posted.
    10. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Man do people get TRIGGERED on these forums easy...
      1. SkullRay
        SkullRay
        I thought that was all forums.
        Apr 23, 2017
        Gearzoid II and Shyguy like this.
    11. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      I would love to see more sky and space content in the next update, as well as new structures around the world. Just my opinion! :D :D
    12. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      lol, just found an awesome glitch, don't know if tmod or vanilla, that allows for extreme duplication... extremely useful XD
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Shyguy
        Shyguy
        Hmm, seems like the same glitch, though it does actually work in single player... from this I can say that it hasn't been patched..
        Apr 12, 2017
        IMainCydaquill and SkullRay like this.
      3. SkullRay
        SkullRay
        Well, I don't believe the vanilla one works in singleplayer, otherwise the video I saw of it would of said so, so I have to assume part of it is tModLoader and the other part is Terraria.
        Apr 12, 2017
        Shyguy and IMainCydaquill like this.
      4. IMainCydaquill
        IMainCydaquill
        YAY! I was right!
        Apr 12, 2017
        Shyguy likes this.
    13. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Any good RPG class mods other than hiccups? Mod is great, but doesn't have what I really want.
      1. IMainCydaquill likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        N Terraria. `:)
        Apr 10, 2017
        Shyguy likes this.
    14. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Man, I feel like terraria is a bit dead right now, too quiet...
      1. Vladimier likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. ChaoticFlame
        ChaoticFlame
        The forums, not Terraria itself. We need another Jetstream revolution.
        Mar 28, 2017
        Shyguy likes this.
      4. Star
        Star
        It's not really quiet, the forums are still pretty active as always.

The New Profile portion though, is a bit slow since there isn't much Terraria-related things to talk about other than original content or news hype.

Which also, has been slow as well.
        Mar 28, 2017
        Vladimier and Shyguy like this.
      5. MegaMage314
        MegaMage314
        I can't even remember the last time we got any news about the game other than the Switch port announcement.
        Mar 28, 2017
        Shyguy likes this.
    15. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      What I'd really love out of a Terraria update would be an exploration update. Ive seen almost everything and would love to be in awe again.
    16. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      I think the only thing I really want out of Otherworld is that it doesn't become that of No Man's Sky..
      1. MinerTurtle45 likes this.
      2. MegaMage314
        MegaMage314
        I'd be more worried about it turning into Half-Life 3
        Mar 17, 2017
        Baconfry, MinerTurtle45 and Shyguy like this.
      3. The Man of Fourty Crowns
        The Man of Fourty Crowns
        I'd be more worried about it becoming Saints Row.
        Mar 17, 2017
        MinerTurtle45 likes this.
    17. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      So I heard Terraria was 32 bit, and can only use 4 GB of memory... Is there anyway to upgrade the Terraria Engine, or is it just screwed...?
      1. Leinfors
        Leinfors
        Why would that make it screwed?
        Mar 10, 2017
      2. Sunz
        Sunz
        Does it NEED to use that much ram, though?
        Mar 10, 2017
    18. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      May hold off for a while on Tremor, heard there were a lot of bugs and it wasn't compatible with Calamity, Thorium, and Spirit mods. oh well
      1. Star and neoselket like this.
      2. Star
        Star
        Yeah, was about to make a good mod-pack with Tremor and Spirit till I found out about the incompatibility. Stinks, man. :(
        Mar 7, 2017
        Shyguy likes this.
      3. MinerTurtle45
        MinerTurtle45
        tremor and spirit conflict? AND Tremor and Thorium/Calamity? Jeez that sucks
        Mar 7, 2017
    19. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Does anyone think that Calamity, Thorium, Spirit and Tremor could all work together without my computer melting? Want to play the new update
      1. neoselket likes this.
    20. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      I love it when I'm having fun playing Terraria, just defeating a boss in expert mode, then tmod crashes and you lose all that progress...fun
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. MinerTurtle45
        MinerTurtle45
        how about beating the WoF, spending a minute on the surface, game crashing, and getting the character and world corrupted?
        Mar 7, 2017
        Shyguy likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 23, 2000 (Age: 17)
    Just Chiilin'
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    \( OoO )/

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]