1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
Shyguy
Last Activity:
Aug 19, 2017 at 7:21 PM
Birthday:
May 23, 2000
Just Chiilin'

Share This Page

Shyguy

Official Terrarian, Male, 17, from The Hills of the Mushroom Kingdom

New spoiler looks cool, was starting to wonder if the Dev team was dead lol. Aug 18, 2017 at 11:50 PM

Shyguy was last seen:
Aug 19, 2017 at 7:21 PM
    1. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      New spoiler looks cool, was starting to wonder if the Dev team was dead lol.
      1. Leinfors
        Leinfors
        Just been busy, and working lots on things that don't lend themselves towards pretty gifs, unfortunately!

My first instinct with this one was "this would make a great spoiler", and Cenx agreed, and so it was!
        Aug 18, 2017 at 11:52 PM
      2. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        Never assume the devs are dead. Just in a coma. :dryadtongue:
        Aug 19, 2017 at 3:41 AM
        Shyguy likes this.
    2. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Wonder if a future Terraria update will be hype worthy enough to have another trailer such as 1.3 did. Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    3. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      I feel like the forums are dying, not sure why. It's just more silent than it used to be. : /
      1. View previous comments...
      2. The Eye of Horus
        The Eye of Horus
        I don't personally use them, but I don't mind the threads. What is annoying is trying to find good, high-quality threads. Many times, it's people either too lazy to check the wiki, or people complaining about some feature they don't like, or it's a mod thread (which I can't really reply to, because I don't do them).
        Aug 6, 2017
        Droid15.24.3 likes this.
      3. Droid15.24.3
        Droid15.24.3
        I see. Well, usually when updates happen, you will find plenty of discussions! If you ever do want to try mods in the future that are balanced, I suggest Thorium and Spirit.
        Aug 6, 2017
      4. TheBezixx
        TheBezixx
        Just wait till 1.3 is released for consoles, you'll see a huge activity spike. Actually Forums tab is far more active than this here.
        Aug 6, 2017
    4. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      When the WoF changes Direction and insta-kills you with it's tongue... bugs are great.
      1. Water Filter Salesman likes this.
      2. neoselket
        neoselket
        I have never had that happen to me. My WOF went to space once, though.
        Aug 4, 2017
        Shyguy likes this.
    5. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Man, why can't we have nice things? : /
    6. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      No Idea weather I should make a new world now with the new Spirit Update, or wait for the Calamity Update... Hard choice tbh
    7. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Just beat the DoG on Revengeance mode... I am so happy ! ;_;
      1. diekonradish likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        I'm glad you're happy! `:happy:
        Jul 22, 2017
        Shyguy likes this.
    8. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Patiently waiting for Spirit and Calamity updates. Terraria Update. HL3 and Otherworld...
      1. Valkyrie Valhalla likes this.
    9. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      DoG infinite respawns... I want to die.
      1. MinerTurtle45
        MinerTurtle45
        There can only be 2 at a time, so you gotta get them both below the spawn-an-extra threshold.
        Or at least that's what I've heard, my Revengance playthrough hasn't gotten that far yet.
        Jul 19, 2017
      2. Shyguy
        Shyguy
        Ya, that's what I've been told, it's a LOT easier said than done. Dodging 2 is quite a bit more difficult, and focusing on one over the one with lesser hp is tricky.
        Jul 19, 2017
      3. MinerTurtle45
        MinerTurtle45
        Sounds like it would be, what with having to contend with two DoGs in a mode that makes you take more damage than in Expert.
        Jul 19, 2017
    10. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Wish there would be an increase to the amount of buffs and debuffs we could have..
      1. TheJoekster
        TheJoekster
        Why would you need more than 22 at one time? xD
        Jul 17, 2017
        ppowersteef likes this.
    11. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Revengeance DoG is making me insane... :eek:
    12. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      "Crafts "Soul Of Terraria", Feels like a God"
    13. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Food Barbarian stole the burger... now the world is ending.... -_-
    14. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Wonder why the forums are so quiet today. :/
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Shyguy
        Shyguy
        Jestex? Did they leave the forums or die or something?
        Jun 29, 2017
      4. Shyguy
        Shyguy
        Alright, I saw what happened. That really sucks. :(
        Jun 29, 2017
      5. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        It's tragic and unexpected. `:cry:
        Jun 29, 2017
    15. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Guessing this Tmod update is gonna mess with mods again? May hold off on it for a while.
    16. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Anybody else have problems with events continuing after completion??? Specifically Martian Madness???
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        Have you tried getting another probe to see you, or won't probes spawn? Have you tried TEdit? Pretty sure that allowed you to force/stop events by editing the map data. Back up your map file before doing it obviously.
        Jun 23, 2017
      3. Shyguy
        Shyguy
        Yes, others spawn. They do trigger another invasion, but after the second one has been completed, same thing happens..
        Jun 23, 2017
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        Ick. Yeah you're probably going to have to try TEdit. But before you do, save your map and upload it in the Bug Reports section. Maybe the devs can take the file apart to see what happened.
        Jun 23, 2017
        Shyguy likes this.
    17. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Went to Cedar Point yesterday, it was amazing... Only thing that sucked was the aftermath. Feet blistered, Shoulders ache, and good sunburn.
    18. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Always nice when the game crashes when the King Slime teleports... Bugs... Bugs everywhere :/
    19. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      Wow, 15 of 29 of the mods I use still haven't updated, though it is the first or second day... Time to wait! :p
      1. neoselket likes this.
    20. Shyguy
      Shyguy
      I'm hoping that in the future, Terraria will release an update that rekindles my sense of exploration. After 2700+ hours, i've seen it all.
      1. 652Graystripe likes this.
      2. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        I think you'll be waiting for quite a while. Depends on if Re-Logic releases another Terraria game (like Otherworld).

Although, I wouldn't be against a new title by them.
        Jun 8, 2017
        Shyguy likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 23, 2000 (Age: 17)
    Just Chiilin'
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    \( OoO )/

Signature

[​IMG][​IMG]