• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Shyguy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ayy UPS won't ship my copy of SSBU until Monday! Can't wait to join the dead, non existent hype train... ;-;
    I'm both excited and dreading 1.3.6. Excited because it's looking absolutely beautiful, dreading b/c mods will be unplayable(?) for ~3 weeks
    When you beat Stormy Ascent without getting a Game Over on your first try right after you buy the game, you feel pretty damn good.
    Steam Summer Sale starts just after I spent over $100 on Switch games... Thanks Gaben! T_T
    I just used a glitch to beat "Rope Jump Genius" in Mario Odyssey and I am not the least bit guilty... screw that moon.. .-.
    Here's to hoping 1.3.6 adds decorational Pillars cause god they look cool.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    That already exists in the form of the monoliths you can make using the fragments you get from each of the Pillars upon destroying them.

https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Monolith
    Rip TOW ;( Moving forward, I'd love to see Terraria possibly be rewritten on a diff. engine, though that would take years. I can dream...
    Anybody know why my Headphones have muffled sounds when I play steam games, but have crystal clear sound on web games and Youtube videos?
    Is Otherworld even a thing anymore?
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I... think?
    K
    Krasunir
    Yes. Development is just very very slow. And not being showcased every time it gets a minor content update.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It's still in development. When the Developers are ready to share more news about it's status. There will be a new announcement for it. Unless stated otherwise, it is still going to happen.
    Ever buy a game you were unsure of buying and then absolutely loved it? Bought Stardew Valley, now I'm addicted to it lol.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Had it several times. It's a great feeling.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Botw for me. I knew it would be an amazing game, but I'm playing more than tf2 or ruby at this point
    Net Neutrality is repealed, Angry Grandpa dies, I can't find my 3ds... What a wonderful time. :/
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    At least Alabama didn't vote in a pedophile for senator I guess?
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    One of those is not like the others
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom