Shyguy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ayy UPS won't ship my copy of SSBU until Monday! Can't wait to join the dead, non existent hype train... ;-;
    I'm both excited and dreading 1.3.6. Excited because it's looking absolutely beautiful, dreading b/c mods will be unplayable(?) for ~3 weeks
    When you beat Stormy Ascent without getting a Game Over on your first try right after you buy the game, you feel pretty damn good.
    Steam Summer Sale starts just after I spent over $100 on Switch games... Thanks Gaben! T_T
    I just used a glitch to beat "Rope Jump Genius" in Mario Odyssey and I am not the least bit guilty... screw that moon.. .-.
    Here's to hoping 1.3.6 adds decorational Pillars cause god they look cool.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    That already exists in the form of the monoliths you can make using the fragments you get from each of the Pillars upon destroying them.

https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Monolith
    Rip TOW ;( Moving forward, I'd love to see Terraria possibly be rewritten on a diff. engine, though that would take years. I can dream...
    Anybody know why my Headphones have muffled sounds when I play steam games, but have crystal clear sound on web games and Youtube videos?
    Is Otherworld even a thing anymore?
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I... think?
    K
    Krasunir
    Yes. Development is just very very slow. And not being showcased every time it gets a minor content update.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It's still in development. When the Developers are ready to share more news about it's status. There will be a new announcement for it. Unless stated otherwise, it is still going to happen.
    Ever buy a game you were unsure of buying and then absolutely loved it? Bought Stardew Valley, now I'm addicted to it lol.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Had it several times. It's a great feeling.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Botw for me. I knew it would be an amazing game, but I'm playing more than tf2 or ruby at this point
    Net Neutrality is repealed, Angry Grandpa dies, I can't find my 3ds... What a wonderful time. :/
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    At least Alabama didn't vote in a pedophile for senator I guess?
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    One of those is not like the others
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom