• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
Shyguymask
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Shy Guys 4 life
    A Terraria Mage
    A Terraria Mage
    What would happen if Shy guys were gone: Stryder7x would be offli- wait they dont upload vids anyway....
    LuigianarX
    LuigianarX
    Shy Guys shall live forever. Do not underestimate them
    wait a second... you like ScummVM too?
    Talus
    Talus
    your image is based on this, correct?
    Unknown.png
    Shyguymask
    Shyguymask
    Nope. The similarity is interesting but I made my avatar from scratch only using my head for imagination. In my Discord server I'd also posted some WIPs images when I was coming up with the logo I use today.
    Talus
    Talus
    oh... ok... I was hoping to find another ScummVM fan.
    I'm in the process of making a large in-depth tier list of almost every Summoner minion, whip & armor in the game. Although I finished around half of it, it's taking me a significant amount of time and I should be putting the effort into finishing my next video for my channel, so I will probably come back and finish my tier list at the start of June.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom