Recent content by SiberianScytheYT

1. SiberianScytheYT

Terraria State of the Game - October 2021

Next month i believe, not really sure though.
  2. SiberianScytheYT

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

I have a couple fond memories actually, the first being when i was playing the 1.2 mobile demo, and i fought Lepus of all things, it took over and hour of hit and run, but i beat him. I also remember the first time i entered Hardmode, i was really excited for seeing just what Hardmode had for...
  3. SiberianScytheYT

What would you do if Terraria became real?

I would try to progress through the world and maaaybe get endgame gear to just chill, and maybe become a mercenary because why not.
  4. SiberianScytheYT

3DS 3DS Rod Of Discord Help Needed

Sadly, you are correct.
  5. SiberianScytheYT

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

1. Why are some items unobtainable? (And by extension, what is the history of said items?) 2. Did you remake any old art from the game? And if so, do you think you did a good job in the remake? 3. How many iterations has the Zenith gone through? (And if possible, could you please share some...
  6. SiberianScytheYT

A little scammer troll

Heh, gottem.
  7. SiberianScytheYT

Sneak sneak(my little base for future videos) sneak sneak

It neat, but i think the walls are lacking in detail. (Also, unrelated but, i tried to read your entire signature and i just gotta say, ow, my eyes.)
  8. SiberianScytheYT

if you could have 1 item in terraria in real life what would it be?

The Terrarian does exist IRL though, even if as a toy.
  9. SiberianScytheYT

if you could have 1 item in terraria in real life what would it be?

Hmm.... What about... The Rainbow Rod? It looks beautiful, and i usually draw with it in-game.
  10. SiberianScytheYT

Game Mechanics so I married Empress of Light. (for redigit)

This is weird and i have cringed.
Back
Top Bottom