Recent content by Sidiax

1. Sidiax

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I do have a few, including ShorterRespawn. The tab itself just doesn't seem to open. I've made a gif to show you what I mean - https://i.gyazo.com/40d64b4b8bd49c7ce08c0e5480c338b5.mp4
  2. Sidiax

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

What's the reason for the extensions tab pretty much never opening ?
  3. Sidiax

Cannot summon certain mod bosses in modded multiplayer

I can summon The Grand Thunder Bird from Thorium for example, but I can't summon the Desert Scourge from Calamity or the The Mighty King Chicken from the Mod of Redemption. This only happens in multiplayer and I'm using the 64 bit tmodloader.
  4. Sidiax

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I've been getting this in the console of the 64bit server I'm hosting.
  5. Sidiax

tModLoader Invisible rain/no rain particles on a modded game

Anyone know what may be causing this ? I can still hear the sound, music changes, mobs do spawn etc. It's just the rain particles that are completely invisible.
  6. Sidiax

So I've been having this issue for a while, I'll do my best to explain it but basically whenever I teleport by right clicking on the map, my character will always teleport away from my cursor. Weirdly enough the further I try to teleport from the map's center the further it places my character...
  7. Sidiax

This mod by itself is what made want to play Terraria again. It makes building much more awesome and easy. Thanks a lot.
  8. Sidiax

Wow, you're so talented. I love everything you've made for Terraria ! Keep up the great work.

Wow, you're so talented. I love everything you've made for Terraria ! Keep up the great work.
Back
Top Bottom